Rock Stone Mountain

I have climbed to the top of Izaccihatl in Mexico, the fallen Aztec princess which Popo the Aztec prince warrior protects. I have climbed to the top of Mt. Diablo in California and down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. What mountain have you climbed or ditch that you have climbed out of?

Last edited:

That was back when the klan was relevant. You know, before a black woman owned their national headquarters. lol

The park is a nice place. People of every color and national origin go there and have fun.
No, no, I agree that the Klan today has no relevance and that Stone Mountain is a nice park. My only point is that it also has historical significance in the feeble minds of white supremacists. The park's connection to the Klan certainly does not define it. The last time I was there there were plenty of ethnic groups present, and not one asshole in a sheet.

One could only hope that a bunch of out-of-towners show up for their "Yay, I'm White!" rally, and after spending the day talking smack, at around 4:30 some decide they can start some shit and haul ass before they pay for their crimes. High speed chase? lmao Not in Atlanta between 3:30 and 6:30.

I have climbed to the top of Izaccihatl in Mexico, the fallen Aztec princess which Popo the Aztec prince warrior protects. I have climbed to the top of Mt. Diablo in California and down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. What mountain have you climbed or ditch that you have climbed out of?

Again, congrats. And also again, the relevance to the topic would be?

That was back when the klan was relevant. You know, before a black woman owned their national headquarters. lol

The park is a nice place. People of every color and national origin go there and have fun.
No, no, I agree that the Klan today has no relevance and that Stone Mountain is a nice park. My only point is that it also has historical significance in the feeble minds of white supremacists. The park's connection to the Klan certainly does not define it. The last time I was there there were plenty of ethnic groups present, and not one asshole in a sheet.

One could only hope that a bunch of out-of-towners show up for their "Yay, I'm White!" rally, and after spending the day talking smack, at around 4:30 some decide they can start some shit and haul ass before they pay for their crimes. High speed chase? lmao Not in Atlanta between 3:30 and 6:30.

The Red Dog cops in Atlanta were disbanded but may have been re-instated.

They specialized in drug raids. Not sure why that is relevant either. You seem to have some issues with accuracy and with staying on topic.

They specialized in drug raids. Not sure why that is relevant either. You seem to have some issues with accuracy and with staying on topic.

I can tell you more stores about Atlanta if you are willing to listen. I only lived in Georgia for 24 years as a damned yankee.

I can tell you more stores about Atlanta if you are willing to listen. I only lived in Georgia for 24 years as a damned yankee.

Let me tell you one first. Little Five Points has never been even mostly gay. More gays live and play in Buckhead than have ever been in L5P.

But how about sticking with the actual topic? Is that a possibility?

Since when are you gutless kkk slime "neutral"?

Was just reading the The Walking Dead is considering pulling out of GA for anti-America position on LGBT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit! Now the rest of the Southern states will have their sporting events pulled. Golf,football, basketball,baseball, hockey,and...........wait! Nobody fucks with NASCAR. heh heh heh.
NASCAR Decries Indiana Anti-Gay Law

http://deadspin.com/nascar-decries-indiana-anti-gay-law-1694802166

You have a short fuse and I think the current thread is moving along well. Person or persons unknown took it off topic.

'Pro-white' rally planned for Stone Mountain in April

Fairly neutral story. Anyone in Ga or nearby coming? Me and the family are going!

And the domestic terrorists of Anonymous are gonna be there! LOL...this will make it oh so worth going! We were already planning to go so whatever....hope some of them get beaten.

It will probably get cancelled.

What is anonymous going to do--remotely hack the laser show?

Stone Mountain is a fun day trip, especially if you walk up the thing instead of taking the lift.

Let me tell you one first. Little Five Points has never been even mostly gay. More gays live and play in Buckhead than have ever been in L5P.

But how about sticking with the actual topic? Is that a possibility?
Correct. Little Five Points is a quasi-Bohemian enclave. Homos are there, but that is not what it is known for. If you want Gay Town then cruise Ponce De Leon.

I'm not willing to listen.

You have a short fuse and I think the current thread is moving along well. Person or persons unknown took it off topic.

No fuse at all. I've just been correcting your errors about Atlanta.

As for off topic, how you made your fortune and what mountains you have climbed doesn't seem to be even close to the topic. But if some other person I guess that makes it ok, huh?

Fairly neutral story. Anyone in Ga or nearby coming? Me and the family are going!

Of course you will. You're a racist.
Quiet boy! Back to the cotton fields with you!

That doesn't make any sense. I'm not black.
Yeah well slaves came in all colors you should know that...doesn't shock me that you don't.

Took a weekend mini-vacation last september to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.

The next day we drove over to Stone Mountain and spent the afternoon.

They have a cable car that will take you to the top of the mountain right past the carving.

Had a great time and plenty of activities for the kids.

Also saw a lot of black people there at the park having fun. ...... :cool:

Lots of blacks go there every weekend. I live about 10 miles from Stone Mtn park. We hike to the top of the mtn about once a month or so. Nice place, and a fun community park.

If they have the permits and stuff for a demonstration, I am sure they will have their 50+ people show up and try to shock people. But most of the people will ignore them. No real threat there. Most are hoping that it will get violent, but lack the balls to actually do anything.
I am not hoping for violence and over 300 people have said they are coming...it helps that there is an NSM rally in Rome that same weekend :)
Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

Right, because you want a peaceful march? Is that why your OP included "...I hope some get beaten"? lol

Stone Mtn is in an upscale area full of yuppies. The park is nice enough, but your march will be inconsequential.

I hope the cops beat some dumbass protesters trying to stop our first amendment rights.

That was only ONE Klan group....there are MANY MANY Klan groups...That was the UKA.

I predict this "march" will attract less than 100 people.
Over 300 saying they are coming. Got a friend from Indiana says he is coming.

Nonetheless, can you imagine taking your family to such an event?

Yes why not? Its intended to celebrate Confederate Memorial Day.

Yeah well slaves came in all colors you should know that...doesn't shock me that you don't.

Took a weekend mini-vacation last september to Atlanta to visit the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola.

They have a cable car that will take you to the top of the mountain right past the carving.

Lots of blacks go there every weekend. I live about 10 miles from Stone Mtn park. We hike to the top of the mtn about once a month or so. Nice place, and a fun community park.

If they have the permits and stuff for a demonstration, I am sure they will have their 50+ people show up and try to shock people. But most of the people will ignore them. No real threat there. Most are hoping that it will get violent, but lack the balls to actually do anything.
I am not hoping for violence and over 300 people have said they are coming...it helps that there is an NSM rally in Rome that same weekend :)
Stone Mountain has historically been a place for the KKK to rally, so it is not surprising that this group chose this particular venue.

If inclined to attend such a rally, which I am not, I definitely would not take my family. This event is being fairly well publicized in Metro Atlanta media and will surely draw a lot of protesters from both inside and outside of Georgia. One can imagine the outcome.

Will only be violence if the cultural marxists choose to start violence. I won't be unarmed that's for damn sure. As much as I can explain to my kids that anti whites hate us for being proud of our history,heritage,culture etc the fact that these scum will probably be threatening the families,yelling,screaming,etc will SHOW them what I have told them that we are hated for being white and proud. Should be park police there along with barriers set up to keep the trash away from us peaceful rally goers.

Right, because you want a peaceful march? Is that why your OP included "...I hope some get beaten"? lol

Stone Mtn is in an upscale area full of yuppies. The park is nice enough, but your march will be inconsequential.

I hope the cops beat some dumbass protesters trying to stop our first amendment rights.

That was only ONE Klan group....there are MANY MANY Klan groups...That was the UKA.

Yes, I am aware there were slaves of all races. "Were" being the key word. None of the many races who visit the park now are slaves.

Confederate Memorial Day.

Since when are you gutless kkk slime "neutral"?

Was just reading the The Walking Dead is considering pulling out of GA for anti-America position on LGBT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dammit! Now the rest of the Southern states will have their sporting events pulled. Golf,football, basketball,baseball, hockey,and...........wait! Nobody fucks with NASCAR. heh heh heh.
NASCAR Decries Indiana Anti-Gay Law

http://deadspin.com/nascar-decries-indiana-anti-gay-law-1694802166
That's OK. When people boycott the events they'll change their minds and do what's right.

And all 15 people had their protest, or march, or whatever. 8 people arrested for trying to cause trouble for the pro-white rally. And few people showed up for the event. From 300 down to 1/10th of that.

The anti white terrorists threats of violence scared many of the families that were supposed to come away but the pro white activists stayed true and stood strong against the threats and violence from the terrorists and our brave police bore the brunt of the terrorists attacks. Wonderful day all together Truly shows who the haters are and who the peaceful activists are. Great recruiting tool as well!

Forum List

Back