Rockets Rain Down On Israel Following Biden Visit In Which He Pledge Money To Palestinians

Hamas is the Palestinian's army, in Gaza.
Yes, we know the antisemitic Islamic terrorists are an entrenched part of the Palestinians. That’s why Trump cut off their funding, and why the anti-Israel Democrats are helping HAMAS building rockets.

Hopefully, the Palestinian freedom fighters will be able to buy some of the guided missiles and anti-tank rockets being sold on the Ukraine black market. To help defend themselves from the terrorist state of Israel and its rampaging hoards of IDF murdering savages.

Last edited:
Hopefully, the Palestinian freedom fighters will be able to buy some of the guided missiles and anti-tank rockets being sold on the Ukraine black market. To help defend themselves from the terrorist state of Israel and its hoard of IDF murdering savages.
and the dogs sitting on the floor of the mosque all fart out "AMEEEEN"

Why do you want to wreck the thread with your insane off topic rants? ... :cuckoo:
Wreck the thread? I have been in mosques in the USA (a few times) ----in which the language spoken was english----because they were frequented by south east asians-------no matter how horrific were the khutbah jumaat FECES FLINGS----the idiots sitting on the floor nodded and smiled their agreement for every ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAM fart

The money Biden pledged is for hospitals. You know, healthcare. It's Biden's thing.

On May 22, 2017 Donald Trump visited the Western Wall in Israel. I'm surprised it didn't collapse when he touched it.

The very next morning, Gaza fired a rocket into Israel.

Sounds like Trump got a lot accomplished.
Sure, Hamas will spend every Biden-buck on hospitals.

LOL

Yes, you are as usual.
Because the thread isn't about Islam or mosques.
Just go back and read the OP if you're confused as to the topic.
Your comment as to your WISH----is entirely consistent with the islamic POV. I would be very surprised if a HINDU so expressed himself

Forum List

Back