Rocking In The FREE World?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
71 year old "angry YOUNG man" (pun) Neil is upset about a North Dakota pipeline being on "indian land" which it is not, enough to call Barry the Fairy a "surprise president" (we can all agree on that) for not stopping supposed violence against pipeline protestors...which of course, is a lie. Neil CARES damn it....but not enough to actually go there so...But funnier than that is Young, who is worth $65M, uses the word "profiteering" when describing the oil company which must have given ol Neil's record company a good laugh after what he's made off them over the years.

In an open letter on Facebook posted Monday, the 71-year-old rock star calls the protest at the Standing Rock Indian Reservation “an awakening.” He says demonstrators are “standing strong in the face of outrageous, unnecessary and violent aggression.” He says law enforcement agencies and the National Guard are “seemingly acting to protect the interests of the Dakota Access Pipeline profiteers” with taxpayer money. Young included a video of him singing against the backdrop of the protest camp.

neil-young_1424053c.jpg

Neil Young urges Barack Obama to stop 'violence' against North Dakota pipeline protesters

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this is that the pipeline is being built in order to kill the jobs of low education midwest Trump voters who are the biggest supporters of building pipelines :rofl:

The funniest thing about this is that the pipeline is being built in order to kill the jobs of low education midwest Trump voters who are the biggest supporters of building pipelines :rofl:

Huh?
All the people transporting the oil by truck and train and those who support them? Bye jobs! Maybe Trump will kill the pipeline and bring their jobs back! :laugh:
Pipelines are safer. Why do you hate the environment?

Huh?
All the people transporting the oil by truck and train? Bye jobs! Maybe Trump will kill the pipeline and bring their jobs back! :laugh:

So you'd rather have that oil fuming up the countryside in trains and tankers than environmentally-friendly pipelines? You're an earth-hating barbarian and I hope Loretta Lynch jails you for being a climate-denier.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Are you dumb enough to believe to stupid lies you tell?

Just curious....

Huh?
All the people transporting the oil by truck and train and those who support them? Bye jobs! Maybe Trump will kill the pipeline and bring their jobs back! :laugh:
Well there's an alternate plan that takes the pipeline away from water supplies that people feel are threatened that the protesters are okay with and could have been built by now, but the oil company doesn't want to do it. Why do they hate the environment?

Huh?
All the people transporting the oil by truck and train? Bye jobs! Maybe Trump will kill the pipeline and bring their jobs back! :laugh:

So you'd rather have that oil fuming up the countryside in trains and tankers than environmentally-friendly pipelines? You're an earth-hating barbarian and I hope Loretta Lynch jails you for being a climate-denier.
angry_zps189e41d9.png
You sound like a hippy job killing libtard! Trumps going to stomp you out and keep these people's jobs!!! :lmao:

Huh?
Well there's an alternate plan that takes the pipeline away from water supplies that people feel are threatened that the protesters are okay with and could have been built by now, but the oil company doesn't want to do it. Why do they hate the environment?
IDK I cant get involved in discussions about this. I literally know nothing about it. Keystone put me under the rocker..

Huh?
IDK I cant get involved in discussions about this. I literally know nothing about it. Keystone put me under the rocker..
It doesn't really matter. Just another non-issue in the lead up to the coming apocalypse.

Here's a map of the pipelines we already have....how can any of them avoid being near water?

pipeline-map.jpg

It doesn't really matter. Just another non-issue in the lead up to the coming apocalypse.
probably..

Neil Young again? First of all the pipeline isn't on "Native American land" and second it seems that the oil will be coming from Young's native land of Canada and he isn't protesting against Canada. It should be noted that Young's (drunken?) tirade against the American South inspired a group named Linyard Skynyard to come up with one of the greatest songs in modern pop history, "Sweet Home Alabama". Young don't know shit. He is just an elitist (rich) leftie trying to reignite a dying career.

Forum List

Back