Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Facts are not
Hyperbole

Are you saying Trump didnā€™t do any of those things?
/----/ Those aren't FACTS. They are gross distortions.
"molest women and brag about it," Trump was talking about women who let rich and powerful men do whatever they wanted. Are you saying that doesn't happen? Ever see women at a rock concert throw their underwear at the lead guitarist? Trump was just stating a fact.

"donā€™t fleece people with a phony school who just want a college education," That is hyperbole. Trump University, although disappointing, wasn't offering a college education. Despite its name, the organization was not an accredited university or college. It conducted three- and five-day seminars (often called "retreats") and used high-pressure tactics to sell them to its customers. It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.

"donā€™t encourage racial hatred," When did Trump do that? You need more than vague accusations. How is this encouraging racial hatred?

dailycaller.com ā€ŗ 2019/10/25 ā€ŗ trump-bipartisanTrump Given The ā€˜Bipartisan Justice Awardā€™ By Black ...

Oct 25, 2019 Ā· President Donald Trump will receive the 2019 ā€œBipartisan Justice Awardā€ from a bipartisan organization of black leaders because of his work on criminal justice reform,
1694003390526.png

"and donā€™t get crowds to try to overturn democracy and kill a policeman."
Again more hyperbole. He didn't do any of that and the Twitter posts prove it.

" Collective Dumbness Raves ' Sharia For All Should It Become A Majority ! ' "

* A Republic Based On Principles Of Individualism Versus Democracy As Tyranny By Collective Majority *

You claimed that the baby has no right to life and except that the mother gives it until it is separated from the mother. Separation from the mother occurs at birthā€¦so this would have to mean you agree with abortion up until the point of birth. So again, I ask, what is the difference between a baby 5 minutes before birth, and 5 minutes after birth?
As to the Ohio laws on abortion, that is fine, because it is a state making itā€™s own laws. I agree with that. I donā€™t agree with the federal government overreaching itā€™s authority to mandate abortion be legal nationwide.
How does the federal government prohibiting states from violating non enumerated wrights of individuals constitute federal over reach , rather than state over reach ?

The dobbs decision by scotus is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments .

A state is comprised of individual citizens in whom a state interests lay , and a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement .

All other stipulations for becoming a citizen are incidental , except for live birth , and therefore , by equitable doctrine , a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen , and states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it .

Thus , in us 10th amendment , by us 14th amendment , states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

In the roe v wade decision is based on a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , which is the answer to challenge for any scotus nominee to explain blackmuns " logically , of course " statement .

In The roe v wade decision , natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement , based on an ability of a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which the court referred to as " potential " life , and upon which it ruled that states could proscribe abortion in third trimester .

The center for reproductive rights ( sic ) did not present the actual basis for roe v wade or abortion before the dobbs court , and all eat toe ruled with dumbfounded ignorance and sedition against us 14th amendment , that includes ignoring the clarifying definition of the term person in title 1 , section 8 , of us code .

* None Should Need To Explain ' Logically , of course " To Supreme Court Justices - Pathetic *

A baby has been born and is therefore entitled to equal protection of law , that would include a wright to life .

* Imbecilic Jurisprudence That Is Dumbfounded And Sedition Against Us Constitution *

https://supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
"Although the Court acknowledged that States had a legitimate interest in protecting ā€œpotential life,ā€ it found that this interest could not justify any restriction on pre-viability abortions. The Court did not explain the basis forthis line, and even abortion supporters have found it hard to defend Roeā€™s reasoning. "

Last edited:
mnkvyv.23.09.06
#10,740
" Debating With Crazy People About Their Uniform Fetish To Mitigate Their Delusions And Anxiety Of Live And Death "

Just drove to my daughterā€™s home to do grampa day care for my new independently alive granddaughter because she has been separated from her momma. Iā€™m there now and she is sleeping.

On the drive I listened to a Christian Radio Show about a New Book where some kind of Jesus loving Rabbi has read the Holy Bible which ties the Pandemic plague in 2019 to a Biblical principle of Jubilee, something about harming children in 1970 causes God to punish a subsequent generation for the earlier sin.

He cites passages in Leviticus that spell out times or durations for this inter-generational sin and wrath of god punishment to take place.

Oh My God!!!!! He found the exact date in 1970 was March 19 upon which the ruling in New York was the exact date that the sin of abortion was made legal. Then this Biblical sleuth finds the exact day that Trump
Went public on the COVID plague was March 18 as well.

So we best take heed because the end is near; Jesus is coming soon.

And these irrational mostly white Christian people want Trump to end the democracy that rational theists (Washington, Adams Jefferson Madison Paine and Franklin ) bequeathed to a hopefully educated and rational people.

nf.23.09.06

and donā€™t get crowds to try to overturn democracy
He told the mob to fight like hell and he will stay president and during the violence he tweeted that Mike Pence was a coward to rile up the mob even more.

cllblk.23,08,06
#10,735
ā€”ā€”/ Iā€™m pro-life.
Are you outside or inside another personā€™s body when you ā€œthinkā€ you are that?

Trump was just stating a fact.

Yes he stated a fact that because he was rich and powerful man he could grab a womanā€™s pussy without asking for consent. He said he did it.

You read a very Christian Oriented ā€œDecisions Magazineā€ Which lambasts liberal behavior that runs afoul of the Word of God but never a complaint about Trump.

Yes he stated a fact that because he was rich and powerful man he could grab a womanā€™s pussy without asking for consent. He said he did it.

You read a very Christian Oriented ā€œDecisions Magazineā€ Which lambasts liberal behavior that runs afoul of the Word of God but never a complaint about Trump.
/-----/ OK - of the three claims, this one has some validity. a playboy billionaire who is attracted to beautiful women - a quote from 28 years ago. Big deal. we knew this when we voted for him.

Will you hold Dementia Joe who sniffs little girls, and Bill "I never had sex with that woman" Clinton to the same standards? Of course not.

lstmndr.23.09.05
#10,734

Thatā€™s because a rational person in search of truth and positive human conditions established in the give-and-take of politics would take a few minutes from insult bantering to read a post.

What is so hard about taking a couple minutes to at least read a post before choosing to ignore it

The decision was yours not to read it. I canā€™t do anything about that but I do know this.

Rational people know that messiahs donā€™t molest women and brag about it, donā€™t fleece people with a phony school who just want a college education, donā€™t encourage racial hatred, and donā€™t get crowds to try to overturn democracy and kill a policeman.​

It is not rational to participate in a public forum such as this and do not want to read what those opposed to you have to say. My post was not as long as the Bhagavad-Gita are the holy Bible. Two fucking minutes? tldnr Jesus?

nf.23.09.06 #10,737
Raw Story? I am not going to read obvious propaganda that fools traitors like you.

Trump said there were women that would let him. Try the truth.

nf.23.08.06
#10,745

cllblck.23.09.06
#10,746
Big deal. we knew this when we voted for him.

In light of posts #10,745 and #10,746
can I get you on the record regarding the problem with one of the two political parties being engaged into a unity of church and state campaign with a divine inspired mission to save the underdeveloped lives of the unborn from being deprived of being born without the consent of their potential birth mother?

Is it right for the highly religious moralistic family values Republican voters to force their religious view upon women of differing opinions backgrounds philosophies religions and no religion at all.

Is it right and strategical to have the standard bearer of government forced full term gestation on women movement to be one who bragged about forcing his hand on womenā€™s pussies because he was a celebrity? A very bad image for the holier than thou Saving Baby Fetus Cult to be burdened with in 2024. The first presidential election after Dobbs.

nf.23.09.06

Why do less than half of all Catholics demand that white Christian Protestants who dominate the population of a state use the state government to force full term gestation on women?
/ā€”ā€”/ Well, someone has to be the good guys.

Trump said there were women that would let him.
You know Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait. And when youā€™re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Bush: Whatever you want.Trump: Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.​

So Saint Lastamender goes with the rapist line that the victim wanted it.

Lastamender takes Trumpā€™s word that women having their pussy grabbed ā€˜let him do itā€™ . I donā€™t believe the one who brags about sexually assaulting women saying the wonen donā€™t mind.

What is good about banning a medical procedure for everyone because your religion forbids it.

Be good people and donā€™t get the procedure. Leave those who do not share your fanatical religious beliefs alone.
/ā€”ā€”/ Itā€™s not religious, itā€™s science. Remember libs said follow the science. The heart of a fetus is fully developed by the 10th week of pregnancy.

" Collective Dumbness Raves ' Sharia For All Should It Become A Majority ! ' "

* A Republic Based On Principles Of Individualism Versus Democracy As Tyranny By Collective Majority *

How does the federal government prohibiting states from violating non enumerated wrights of individuals constitute federal over reach , rather than state over reach ?

The dobbs decision by scotus is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments .

A state is comprised of individual citizens in whom a state interests lay , and a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement .

All other stipulations for becoming a citizen are incidental , except for live birth , and therefore , by equitable doctrine , a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen , and states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it .

Thus , in us 10th amendment , by us 14th amendment , states are prohibited from proscribing abortion .

In the roe v wade decision is based on a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , which is the answer to challenge for any scotus nominee to explain blackmuns " logically , of course " statement .

In The roe v wade decision , natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement , based on an ability of a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which the court referred to as " potential " life , and upon which it ruled that states could proscribe abortion in third trimester .

The center for reproductive rights ( sic ) did not present the actual basis for roe v wade or abortion before the dobbs court , and all eat toe ruled with dumbfounded ignorance and sedition against us 14th amendment , that includes ignoring the clarifying definition of the term person in title 1 , section 8 , of us code .

* None Should Need To Explain ' Logically , of course " To Supreme Court Justices - Pathetic *

A baby has been born and is therefore entitled to equal protection of law , that would include a wright to life .

* Imbecilic Jurisprudence That Is Dumbfounded And Sedition Against Us Constitution *

https://supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
"Although the Court acknowledged that States had a legitimate interest in protecting ā€œpotential life,ā€ it found that this interest could not justify any restriction on pre-viability abortions. The Court did not explain the basis forthis line, and even abortion supporters have found it hard to defend Roeā€™s reasoning. "

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

That seems pretty straightforward to me.

Itā€™s not religious, itā€™s science. Remember libs said follow the science. The heart of a fetus is fully developed by the 10th week of pregnancy.
What scientist do you know of who has assigned ā€œsanctity of lifeā€ to a 10 week fetus that does not have a brain capable of supporting independent life on its own.

The science I accept tells me that the heartbeat sound in a 6 to 10 week fetus is produced by the potential birth motherā€™s brain and neurological system.

Last edited:
thssm.23.09.06
#10,755
That seems pretty straightforward to me.
It is 20 out of 100,000 that childbirth can kill a woman. If a woman wants a medical procedure that removes the risk of giving birth, no state has a right to ban it. ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ That is much more straightforward than whatever you got.
nf.23.09.06 #10,757

Last edited:

Forum List

Back