Roger Stone releases surveillance footage of FBI raid

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone has released surveillance footage of the pre-dawn FBI raid at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Watch: Roger Stone Releases Surveillance Footage of FBI Raid
-------------------------------------------

Oh so you mean the real truth of what is what one where media hasn't tainted it with their lying bs.
Very tame. You think they should have treated him like a king since he's rich and not a filthy peasant like yourself?

Treat him like a king? How about asking hi to show up for processing with his attorney?

This sort of demonstration is appropriate only for dangerous criminals, and serious flight risks. Every American should be angry about this.

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone has released surveillance footage of the pre-dawn FBI raid at his home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Oh so you mean the real truth of what is what one where media hasn't tainted it with their lying bs.
Very tame. You think they should have treated him like a king since he's rich and not a filthy peasant like yourself?

Antifa support of abuse of police power, is hysterical.

What I see is US.gov fvvkery, and people criticizing police for obeying orders issued by the us.gov fvvkers.

Peace.

Does anyone else beside myself think that the FBI has become a joke? You needed assault weapons and a pre dawn raid to take Roger Stone into custody? Two boats in the canal out back of his house? What, did you think he was going to swim for it? Get a freaking clue...this was overkill to the nth degree and the fact that you tipped off CNN to be there with a camera crew is disgusting. I don't think the rank and file of the FBI is corrupt but it's leaders are out of control. Funny how you never hauled Hillary or any of her aides out of bed at the crack of dawn and put them in handcuffs and they actually DID criminal things!

no wonder the fake evidence that has been mounted against him.can you say lee harvey oswald?

They are cowards. They need to PRETEND that this old man is going to engage these thugs in a gun battle.

This won't play well except among the coastal Demonrat elites.
I will have to start showing this link to,the trolls that say trumps cummuntzion of him was criminal.good stuff from my,wonder if she finally got banned for her constant trolling.lol

Forum List

Back