Romney can goto hell, straight to hell, without passing go.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Seriously who the fuck does this jackass think he is?
He had TONS of ammo to use against Obama and decided not to use any of it. But here comes Trump and he's got both barrels smoking. Now everyone knows I'm no Trump fan, except for you morons, but who's fucking team is this moron on? And WHY is the opinion of a man with plenty of experience who got his ass kicked by a man with none relevant?

Go home Mitt

He's following in his pappy's footsteps. Old George Romney opposed Goldwater back in '64.

Seriously who the fuck does this jackass think he is?
He had TONS of ammo to use against Obama and decided not to use any of it. But here comes Trump and he's got both barrels smoking. Now everyone knows I'm no Trump fan, except for you morons, but who's fucking team is this moron on? And WHY is the opinion of a man with plenty of experience who got his ass kicked by a man with none relevant?

Go home Mitt

I believe Mitt threw the 2012 election for his wife because of her health and the stress it would have caused with her disease...

With that written I do agree Mitt need to silent himself because his opinion matter not anymore.

He had his chance to win and gave it away, and if Trump supporters want Trump as the GOP candidate then so be it.

I am voting for Johnson so it no longer matter which candidate win the Republican or Democratic ticket...

And somebody needs to tell him to take that damn coat hanger out of the back of his shirt.

Forum List

Back