Romney endorses Kasich

Romney and Kasich combined have as much testosterone as Hillary and Bernie. All four are disgusting, despicable douchebags though.

Romney and Kasich combined have as much testosterone as Hillary and Bernie. All four are disgusting, despicable douchebags though.

Ah, more of your insightful comments. Do your parents know that you're using their computer and that you're up past your bedtime?

Is he endorsing him or just campaigning for the person he thinks can beat Trump in Ohio

not endorsing just trying to get more votes slung Kasichs way. If Kasich doesn't take Ohio via a large margin that's not going to look good. He needs to pull a Cruz/Texas. Polls have them dead even (within margin of error) I wonder how this is going to turn out.

If Kasich loses Ohio I wonder what the Trump attacks will look like going forward.

BREAKING: Trump shit his diaper repeatedly when he was 6 mo's old
BREAKING: Trump found a $5 bill on the sidewalk, picked it up and pocketed it. How much is he really worth?
BREAKING: Trump goes to Wine Tasting, Fox News wonders if he's a closet alcoholic
BREAKING: Trump overheard telling aid "I really need to use the restroom" and walking away. Campaign trouble brewing?
BREAKING: Trump falls asleep on plane. Is he too good for his staff to stay awake?

not endorsing just trying to get more votes slung Kasichs way. If Kasich doesn't take Ohio via a large margin that's not going to look good. He needs to pull a Cruz/Texas. Polls have them dead even (within margin of error) I wonder how this is going to turn out.

If Kasich loses Ohio I wonder what the Trump attacks will look like going forward.

BREAKING: Trump found a $5 bill on the sidewalk, picked it up and pocketed it. How much is he really worth?
BREAKING: Trump goes to Wine Tasting, Fox News wonders if he's a closet alcoholic
BREAKING: Trump overheard telling aid "I really need to use the restroom" and walking away. Campaign trouble brewing?
BREAKING: Trump falls asleep on plane. Is he too good for his staff to stay awake?
It's all about making sure neither trump or cruz have the votes to walk away with the nom

You are bracing yourself for the inevitable, I see. You are already formulating your excuses. Tsk....tsk....tsk.

You win the internet today.

this election, the Republicans have become just as sleazy as the Democrat party. it's been just nasty and ugly from both sides. I don't know how anyone can think this is good for us the people in the country. I don't like any of it

CdlirmnUsAA0_nh.jpg

I believe Trump is going to run the table today.
If Kasich doesn't win in Ohio by a significant number his days are numbered.
'Little Rubio's' political grave has already been dug.
He's finished as a politician.
He may as well apply to John Edward's law firm for a job now.
When Trump shows up at the convention with 1280 votes he will be declared the nominee.
ANY 'backroom' bullshit WILL be leaked on national TV as it's happening.
If any delegates are bullied into flipping THEY better escape the country.

Kasich voted for NAFTA, a disaster for Ohio, and now wants the even worse TPP approved. Vote Trump and end this madness!

KASICH CANNOT MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! CAN'T DO IT!

Only one candidate can and that's Cruz. Not because he has the best programs but because he recognizes that you need to get the government out of the peoples way to make is great. The people will be great when they have liberty and use that liberty to be great.

Forum List

Back