Romney endorses Kasich

Is he endorsing him or just campaigning for the person he thinks can beat Trump in Ohio

Exactly. This is looking to me like an attempt to do whatever possible to push this to a brokered convention.

Endorse Kasich? the guy that hasn't won a state?

this whole thing stinks. IMO Kasich and possibly rubio would have dropped already without this motive of backdoor denial of Trump, so they're hanging around for these primaries, knowing they have zero chance of winning, but may just bump Trump enough to keep him from winning outright..

I don't like Trump. But I will say that if these bastards deny him the nomination through a brokered convention, which I see as a complete circumvention of the voter's choice, I will never cast another ballot for a republican candidate.

Is he endorsing him or just campaigning for the person he thinks can beat Trump in Ohio

Exactly. This is looking to me like an attempt to do whatever possible to push this to a brokered convention.

Endorse Kasich? the guy that hasn't won a state?

this whole thing stinks. IMO Kasich and possibly rubio would have dropped already without this motive of backdoor denial of Trump, so they're hanging around for these primaries, knowing they have zero chance of winning, but may just bump Trump enough to keep him from winning outright..

I don't like Trump. But I will say that if these bastards deny him the nomination through a brokered convention, which I see as a complete circumvention of the voter's choice, I will never cast another ballot for a republican candidate.

Don't worry. Cruz will win outright

CdsvoGcUEAAs_iq.jpg

JERRY FALWELL ENDORSED RONALD REAGAN!

JERRY FALWELL JR ENDORSED DONALD J TRUMP!

TRUMP IS STRONG! TRUMP IS CONSERVATIVE! JUST LIKE REAGAN!

"Kasich is not even eligible to have his name put in the nomination - you have to have won 8 states"

Forum List

Back