🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney paid 1,825% MORE IN Taxes then NUMNUTS!!!

AND your point?

But when Buffoon JR makes a totally FALSE Premise that Buffett's secretary pays more in taxes then Buffett???? AND THAT's WHAT the majority of PEOPLE HEAR!
The majority of people are ANGRY!
YET Buffett/ Obama/// themselves PAID 2,000% MORE in actual tax dollars then their SECRETARIES AND SO WHAT???

NO this statement is purely political! Purely to get votes not reasonable people!
When logical thinking people REALIZE that the REALITY is Buffett/Obama/all millionaires/billionaires// PAY 1,000s of percent MORE in actual tax dollars out of their pockets THEY will know they are being SCAMMED!
Suckered! Treated like idiots!
I can excuse Obamatrons cause they are NOT thinkers. Have little or NO comprehension of simple arithmetic.. wow .. 20% for Obama Romney 15% geez bigger taxes paid by Obama WRONG!!!
So once again the MSM and Democrats are feeding off the ignorance of people and at some point around election time.. MORE people are going to wake up to this SHAM!

We all get your point. The problem is that you don't realize that your point is stupid. Continuing on your train of thought, Buffet paid probably that same percentage more then Romney. So I guess we should elect Buffet eternal king forever.

Idiot.

BUT YOU Buffoons ARE making the stupid totally INACCURATE representation that the poor secretary is PAYING MORE IN TAXES which is a f...king LIE!!!
Of course Buffet/Romney/Obama all pay the same basic percentage...
AND THE FACT according to the IRS is the SECRETARIES paid ACTUALLY LESS % then Buffet/Obama/Romney!

FACTS are this you f...king idiots:
If YOU took the time to download the IRS tables as I have done you'd see the following:
11,087,123 Total returns for income reported $40,000 under $50,000 (Plumbers mean annual income $50,360) .
Total TAXABLE returns (meaning they had to pay taxes): 9,308,560
Average Adjusted taxable income: $28,465...(deductions,donations..etc...)
Total TAXES PAID per return $2,832.26
or a TAXABLE RATE OF 5.6%[/B

There are a Total of : 1,485,600 Elementary School Teachers,
The Mean Annual Wage: $54,330 per elementary teacher.
After deductions, there were 17,662,044
Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes: After deductions the Average Adjusted taxable income: $40,599 after deductions,donations..etc...
Total TAXES PAID per return $4,826 A TAXABLE RATE OF 9.2% on gross of $52,000!

FAR f...king less then Romney's 15% FAR less then Buffet's 17% and FAR less Obama!

So you dumb sh..ts that don't take the time to research..
TEACHERS/PLUMBERS averaging $50,000/ a year average less then 10% of their total tax bill as part of the taxable income! 10%!!!

Who said that? Where? Ethier you are making it up or you have a reading comprehension problem. I have seen "lower rate" thrown around a lot, but no one said actually paid less total. So keep making stupid shit up and arguing against it. I guess I'll start a post titled "healthmyths says average corporation pays 30,000% tax a year" and then I'll disprove it.

We all get your point. The problem is that you don't realize that your point is stupid. Continuing on your train of thought, Buffet paid probably that same percentage more then Romney. So I guess we should elect Buffet eternal king forever.

Idiot.

BUT YOU Buffoons ARE making the stupid totally INACCURATE representation that the poor secretary is PAYING MORE IN TAXES which is a f...king LIE!!!
AND THE FACT according to the IRS is the SECRETARIES paid ACTUALLY LESS % then Buffet/Obama/Romney!

If YOU took the time to download the IRS tables as I have done you'd see the following:
11,087,123 Total returns for income reported $40,000 under $50,000 (Plumbers mean annual income $50,360) .

Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes: After deductions the Average Adjusted taxable income: $40,599 after deductions,donations..etc...

FAR f...king less then Romney's 15% FAR less then Buffet's 17% and FAR less Obama!

TEACHERS/PLUMBERS averaging $50,000/ a year average less then 10% of their total tax bill as part of the taxable income! 10%!!!

Who said that? Where? Ethier you are making it up or you have a reading comprehension problem. I have seen "lower rate" thrown around a lot, but no one said actually paid less total. So keep making stupid shit up and arguing against it. I guess I'll start a post titled "healthmyths says average corporation pays 30,000% tax a year" and then I'll disprove it.

GET THE FACTS before you shoot your mouth off!!!

UNLIKE you I don't GUESS about stuff like teachers/plumbers salaries PLUS once again GET your facts from the IRS regarding TAXES dumb f...k!
Source:
SOI Tax Stats - Individual Statistical Tables by Size of Adjusted Gross Income

The tax rate for a plumber making an average of $50,000 -- 5.6%.
The tax rate for a teacher making average of $52,000 -- 9.2%.

A plumber making the mean average wage: $50,000 in 2008 paid taxes of $2,832 or 5.6% of $50,000
Teachers average gross pay $52,000 - paid TAXES per return of $4,826 or 9.2% on $52,000

According to the department of labor:
Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters

GET your FACTS before you criticize me that is the LEAST you can do !
$2008IRStaxes.jpg

$20,900,000 Romney taxes @ 15.4% EQUALS: Romney PAID $3,218,600 to IRS!
$ 800,000 numnuts taxes @ 20.9% EQUALS: Obama Paid 167,200

Romney PAID $3,051,400 MORE in TAXES then Numnuts !

Romney paid over 1,825% MORE IN TAXES ACTUAL dollars then NUMNUTS!

Romney $3,218,600 paid to IRS Obama $167,200

BUT who cares right???

WELL idiots that keep bringing up the Buffet rule is so f...king DUMB!

PLUS BUFFET OWES $1 billion in taxes NoW!!!!

That is truly wonderful that you can do math. It's just interesting that you forgot to mention that Romney earned 2500% more than Obama while only paying 1825% more in taxes.

The point of the thread is Romney PAID 1,825% MORE ACTUAL dollars in taxes then Buffoon JR!

NOT phony rhetoric about "20"% versus "15%" BUT actual MONEY!

How simpler can the argument get that Buffoon Jr and you Buffonettes have obviously NO contact with the real world! $ 3 million in PAID taxes is a lot more then $167,000 that Buffoon Jr paid!

THAT's the reality!

You are obviously right. We need to reduce Romney's taxes so he only pays maybe $1 million and we should increase Obama's taxes so he pays $800,000. Of course that wouldn't be good enough for you because Romney would still be paying more. Fucking hilarious.

BUT who cares right???

Oddly enough,

if we had a flat tax, i.e., the tax system so beloved by Conservatives,

Romney would pay, proportionately, even more.

So why do you conservatives want to soak the Rich like Romney???

lolol

You know that's simply not true. Republicans would never support a tax plan where billionaires would pay more. Even you can't possibly believe that. Why even say it?

AND your point?

But when Buffoon JR makes a totally FALSE Premise that Buffett's secretary pays more in taxes then Buffett???? AND THAT's WHAT the majority of PEOPLE HEAR!
The majority of people are ANGRY!
YET Buffett/ Obama/// themselves PAID 2,000% MORE in actual tax dollars then their SECRETARIES AND SO WHAT???

NO this statement is purely political! Purely to get votes not reasonable people!
When logical thinking people REALIZE that the REALITY is Buffett/Obama/all millionaires/billionaires// PAY 1,000s of percent MORE in actual tax dollars out of their pockets THEY will know they are being SCAMMED!
Suckered! Treated like idiots!
I can excuse Obamatrons cause they are NOT thinkers. Have little or NO comprehension of simple arithmetic.. wow .. 20% for Obama Romney 15% geez bigger taxes paid by Obama WRONG!!!
So once again the MSM and Democrats are feeding off the ignorance of people and at some point around election time.. MORE people are going to wake up to this SHAM!

Idiot.

I find it laughable when anyone discusses taxes and only wants to discuss Federal income taxes while ignoring all the other taxes. It makes the entire discussion pointless. But hey, have at it. All the other taxes are meaningless. Just ask everyone who pays them.

Romney makes $56,000.00 a day and he doesn't even have a job. Even though he paid 13.9% in 2010 and Obama released his taxes all the way back to 2000, right wingers are still defending Romney. Why?

Romney makes $56,000.00 a day and he doesn't even have a job. Even though he paid 13.9% in 2010 and Obama released his taxes all the way back to 2000, right wingers are still defending Romney. Why?

Because Romney made his money in business.

So far, Obama has clearly demonstrated he knows nothing about government finance other than there is some forest that has a tree that grows all this money on it.

Why don't you get off welfare and get a job ?

Because Romney made his money in business.

So far, Obama has clearly demonstrated he knows nothing about government finance other than there is some forest that has a tree that grows all this money on it.

Why don't you get off welfare and get a job ?

How did Obama make his millions? Or, the better question, how many people did Obama put out of work and how many jobs did he send to China and how many companies did he send to bankruptcy to make his millions?

Oops.

Berkshire Hathaway owes taxes, not Buffet personally. I thought the right had no problem with corps not paying income tax, they EMPLOY people, REMEMBER?

Buffet owns Berkshire Hathaway. He is the primary shareholder, is the chairman and CEO of the company.
No one on the right ever said that Peach. The lefty media and blogs said that.

Idiot.

I find it laughable when anyone discusses taxes and only wants to discuss Federal income taxes while ignoring all the other taxes. It makes the entire discussion pointless. But hey, have at it. All the other taxes are meaningless. Just ask everyone who pays them.

I find it "LAUGHABLE" that you don't seem to understand that the simple use of the term "Buffett Rule" by Obama is the POINT!
I am trying to get people that STILL believe Obama's lies to comprehend that the IRS tax payments spreadsheet so simply to download and see that Millionaires and billionaires PAY MORE TAXES as a percentage which OBAMA has been attacking!

That's the point! Obama/Buffett BOTH used tax loopholes the hypocrites they are!
I mean $48,000 set aside by Obama/Michelle for 2 daughters lowered their tax bill!
TAX LOOPHOLES!!!!
And idiots like you evidently still won't believe the FACTS!

When all you working class conservatives get such things as your Medicare slashed by Romney so he can cut his own taxes by a couple hundred thousand a year,

well, that will be his thanks to you for having carried all this water for him.

Idiot.

Idiot, you discuss taxes one at a time. If you wish to understand the role of each.

I find it amazing you wish to deflect right away.

BUT who cares right???

Romney filed for an extension, and Romney has a net worth of $250,000,000:
Mitt Romney requests extension for filing 2011 tax return - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

WTF is this guy hiding?

:confused:

filing for an extension NEVER means you are hiding anything. As a matter of fact, the IRS makes it clear that filing for an extension is NOT a red flag.

Furthermore, those that hide prefer filing when the masses do....between 3/1 and 4/1 of any given year....hoping they are not chosen for an RA....for the chances of an RA decreases during that time.

When all you working class conservatives get such things as your Medicare slashed by Romney so he can cut his own taxes by a couple hundred thousand a year,

well, that will be his thanks to you for having carried all this water for him.

and when Obama raises cap gains taxes and all of those union memebers look to retrire as planned and realize..."holy shit, I planned on half the tax bill on my 401(k)"....they will be saying..

WHat the fuck did that no nothing asshole do?

It was only supposed to be raised on the rich white guys!

BUT who cares right???

PLUS BUFFET OWES $1 billion in taxes NoW!!!![/quote]
Romney filed for an extension, and Romney has a net worth of $250,000,000:
Mitt Romney requests extension for filing 2011 tax return - Election 2012 - The Washington Post[/QUOTE]

It's pro-forma for corporation owners to file for extensions. It's also SOP, when filing for an extension, to have already payed all the taxes due during the previous year (quarterly) with the April payment being final payment in full for the whole year.

AND Romney paid $3,302,200 more then the average return of 9.2% paid, $4,826
or 6,842% MORE THEN THEY DID!

You are bad at math.

OK correct me then!

Romney paid $3,302,200 in taxes..
Average return paid $4,826
Divide $3,302,200 by $4,826 = 6,842% more taxes paid by Romney then the average!

correct that math please!!!

Wow!

You are good at math....now, how much more than the average worker did Romney make?

How much of his earnings were nontaxable compared to the average worker? How many tax shelters does he get that the average worker does not qualify for?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back