Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

I would be surprised if Trump has any contributions to a Church...Romney had 10%

His return will show his offshore investments, write-offs, what he claims as business expenses (how much of his Trump jet gets charged to the taxpayer?)

If he uses his jet for business trips, it is a legitimate business expense.

Lets see his returns and decide

He says he will release them.

Talk is cheap....Trump says a lot of things

He claims he is being audited. Release the ones that are not being audited

Why should he? He knows the ones bitching about him releasing them are not going to vote for him anyway. You are not going to vote for him so why should he please you?

Why should an admitted birther provide personal information about himself when running for President?

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

Why should he? He knows the ones bitching about him releasing them are not going to vote for him anyway. You are not going to vote for him so why should he please you?

Why should an admitted birther provide personal information about himself when running for President?

He shouldn't do it just to satisfy people who aren't going to vote for him anyway. I'm voting for him and I consider anyone's tax returns their own business.

Listening to last night's debate this morning. Trump isn't just a birther, he is also a 9/11 truther.

And this is the front runner.

We are through the Looking Glass.

I find it amusing that the Liberals support Rubio over Trump. Common sense would dictate that they would be supporting either Bernie over Hillary or Hillary over Bernie. Instead of doing what common sense dictates, they are all out for Rubio whom they are not going to vote for either. One has to determine that they are scared shitless of Trump.

He shouldn't do it just to satisfy people who aren't going to vote for him anyway. I'm voting for him and I consider anyone's tax returns their own business.

You mean like college records from 30 years ago?

I find it amusing that the Liberals support Rubio over Trump. Common sense would dictate that they would be supporting either Bernie over Hillary or Hillary over Bernie. Instead of doing what common sense dictates, they are all out for Rubio whom they are not going to vote for either. One has to determine that they are scared shitless of Trump.

Everyone should be scared of trump controlling the military. If you fear someone going tyrant there is the one most likely.

Listening to last night's debate this morning. Trump isn't just a birther, he is also a 9/11 truther.

And this is the front runner.

We are through the Looking Glass.

Pretty nutty.

Exactly. You people are so stupid. I seriously doubt if Trump even knows what's inside his tax returns. He doesn't use H&R Block. The man has tax accountants on his payroll. If any mistake has been made, it was his accountants who made the mistake. Sometimes, even an accountant licensed to argue before the IRS can interpret something completely different from the way an IRS accountant interprets it and there is a dispute. I have had that to happen with my own account a couple of times. It happens more than you think. There's no crime here at all. Hell, Al Sharpton owes millions in back taxes himself.

Everyone should be scared of trump controlling the military. If you fear someone going tyrant there is the one most likely.

No you don't. That's just your opinion. You really can't predict what the man would do.

Exactly. You people are so stupid. I seriously doubt if Trump even knows what's inside his tax returns. He doesn't use H&R Block. The man has tax accountants on his payroll. If any mistake has been made, it was his accountants who made the mistake. Sometimes, even an accountant licensed to argue before the IRS can interpret something completely different from the way an IRS accountant interprets it and there is a dispute. I have had that to happen with my own account a couple of times. It happens more than you think. There's no crime here at all. Hell, Al Sharpton owes millions in back taxes himself.

Honestly Mr IRS man....I signed the return but never actually read it

That's the way it's done. That's why you pay your accountants and tax attorneys.

That's the way it's done. That's why you pay your accountants and tax attorneys.

No wonder he gets audited every year

No wonder he gets audited every year

Actually, he doesn't just complete a 1040EZ the way you do.

Forum List

Back