Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

Trump and Romney having a twitter war is hilarious. Uber-wealthy old men trying to cyber-bully each other :popcorn:
Trump likely isn't as wealthy as he lets on. His inability to show his tax returns proves this. The stupidity of GOP voters has been utterly exposed by their immense enthusiasm for a proven liberal candidate; in essence their sworn enemy

Maybe he's only Mitt-Romney-wealthy... who knows...

Was Ron Paul successful in becoming president or was it only a large "MINORITY" of voters that agreed with that screwball?

He has zero realistic solutions.

That is your uneducated opinion.

Well you just admitted you have no clue what he intends to do with healthcare. You sound quite uneducated.

Well, since you no doubt hold a Master's Degree in Physics as all Liberals claim they do, why don't you educate little old ignorant me?

Why don't you tell me what realistic solutions he has. That should be funny.
Trump has stated he will start by tearing up any Trade Agreement which causes a Deficit for the US.
He will Tariff those ex-US Corporations that made it in the US and then left until they either move back or new companies fill the void.
He will cancel all Business Visas and send many home as he has stated the Legislation was geared no for talent, but low wages and higher stock value.
When the US is in gear he will have had already experts in their fields complete an analysis of how step by step procedures to stream line Health Care and other Governmental operations.
I read his site and I have been watching his one hour interviews for months.

So let's hear from all you Trump-hater douches on what exactly you wanna find in his taxes that'll hand you your glorious 'GOTCHA' moment. Enlighten us.

It ain't what's "IN" the tax returns I find interesting. He can release them or not, it's not required.

No, the entertainment value is that here's a guy who's been whining about O'bama releasing his birth certificates and college records --- and now suddenly the whiner becomes the whinee.

That, and the way a guy who swaggers around talking about having Mexican rapists pay for a wall, pigs, pussies, etc etc.... is not only afraid of Megyn Kelly but afraid of his own past too.

I find that conveniently hilarious.

Oh, that. :cuckoo:

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

That's hilarious. No, it's because he's a lying asshole narcissist who's never done thing one in his life that didn't have some kind of payoff for Numero Uno. And has never held a real job either.

And if you believe ANY of that bullshit from his rhetorical sewer line....

brooklyn-bridge-for-sale30.jpg

You need this brige. It's just the thing for Gullible's Travels.

Says the loyal Clinton Bootlicker. Yeah, she's all about the honesty and integrity. She sure is. :lmao:

Have you been following what Ron Paul has to say about trump?

Trump has been able to tap into the anger and fear of a large "minority" of voters, Paul told CNBC's "Squawk Box." He said the billionaire businessman acts like he has all the answers but "zero" realistic solutions to the problems facing the nation.

Yeah, he isn't a fan of any of the candidates running in either Party. And to some extent, i'm with him on that. But Trump's the right guy at the right time. Gotta cut the career Politicians loose. Time to try something different.

Sounds like Romney is right if trump has been auditted the last 2..4...5...12 years for being such a strong Christian. All the more reason to release the returns and show how the Obama and bush administrations have persecuted him

Sounds like Romney is right if trump has been auditted the last 2..4...5...12 years for being such a strong Christian. All the more reason to release the returns and show how the Obama and bush administrations have persecuted him

Rump never brought up religion in his life until it became a political tool to milk, so that's absurd.

What Romney must be referring to, if there's a "there" there, would either be the revelation that Rump isn't worth anywhere near what he makes out to be (which a lot of people already know) or there's some extra-shady deal in there beyond the shady deals and bankruptcies we already do know about.

A tax return does not show how much a person is worth. It only shows their income for the past year.

However, one could make some inferences of a person's worth based on their capital gains taxes.

Trump is waiting for a specific date to pass before he releases his taxes. That much is obvious.

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

That's hilarious. No, it's because he's a lying asshole narcissist who's never done thing one in his life that didn't have some kind of payoff for Numero Uno. And has never held a real job either.

Says the loyal Clinton Bootlicker. Yeah, she's all about the honesty and integrity. She sure is. :lmao:

Trump has been able to tap into the anger and fear of a large "minority" of voters, Paul told CNBC's "Squawk Box." He said the billionaire businessman acts like he has all the answers but "zero" realistic solutions to the problems facing the nation.

Yeah, he isn't a fan of any of the candidates running in either Party. And to some extent, i'm with him on that. But Trump's the right guy at the right time. Gotta cut the career Politicians loose. Time to try something different.

You sign up for Trump university? I really don't think trump is right for anything. He has no real answers and that was clear in last nights debate. Kasich seems like the only adult on the stage.

You sign up for Trump university? I really don't think trump is right for anything. He has no real answers and that was clear in last nights debate. Kasich seems like the only adult on the stage.

Well, it's either him or Hillary Clinton. And i think the country's had enough of the Communists/Progressives. I think he has a real chance.

Well, it's either him or Hillary Clinton. And i think the country's had enough of the Communists/Progressives. I think he has a real chance.

I'm scared of what you get if he wins. He has no real answers. Most of his own party hate him. He is a proven liar and scoundrel. That is too scary to be the most powerful man in the world for me.

Not excited about Hillary, but not scared either. You might not like Bill, but we didn't have disastrous wars, economy was strong, and we got a balanced budget. If she learned from that we might be ok.

I'm scared of what you get if he wins. He has no real answers. Most of his own party hate him. He is a proven liar and scoundrel. That is too scary to be the most powerful man in the world for me.

Not excited about Hillary, but not scared either. You might not like Bill, but we didn't have disastrous wars, economy was strong, and we got a balanced budget. If she learned from that we might be ok.

I'm going with something different. I will not support Bush or Clinton corrupt royalty.

Rump never brought up religion in his life until it became a political tool to milk, so that's absurd.

What Romney must be referring to, if there's a "there" there, would either be the revelation that Rump isn't worth anywhere near what he makes out to be (which a lot of people already know) or there's some extra-shady deal in there beyond the shady deals and bankruptcies we already do know about.

I would be surprised if Trump has any contributions to a Church...Romney had 10%

His return will show his offshore investments, write-offs, what he claims as business expenses (how much of his Trump jet gets charged to the taxpayer?)

Trump is waiting for a specific date to pass before he releases his taxes. That much is obvious.

His "audit" excuse is pretty lame

He will release once he has wrapped up the Republican nomination and it is too late for rightwing fundies to influence anything

I would be surprised if Trump has any contributions to a Church...Romney had 10%

His return will show his offshore investments, write-offs, what he claims as business expenses (how much of his Trump jet gets charged to the taxpayer?)

If he uses his jet for business trips, it is a legitimate business expense.

Lets see his returns and decide

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Or there birth certificate and college transcripts.

He says he will release them.

Talk is cheap....Trump says a lot of things

He claims he is being audited. Release the ones that are not being audited

Talk is cheap....Trump says a lot of things

He claims he is being audited. Release the ones that are not being audited

Why should he? He knows the ones bitching about him releasing them are not going to vote for him anyway. You are not going to vote for him so why should he please you?

Forum List

Back