Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

I'm an independant. You asked liberals. I don't think trump will be able to do those things.

Well, I didn't THINK Obama would be able to do the things he did either.

He hasn't really done that much.

Well, he did get the ACA passed. It took him a long time to do it. President Trump will wipe it out his first day in office.

Yes and then replace with what? He keeps saying he will replace it. Why do you think the replacement will be better?

I really don't worry about it myself. I have had medical insurance since I was eighteen years old. I've never been without it.

I see so it could be worse and you have no clue. I see how he got your support.

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

That's hilarious. No, it's because he's a lying asshole narcissist who's never done thing one in his life that didn't have some kind of payoff for Numero Uno. And has never held a real job either.

And if you believe ANY of that bullshit from his rhetorical sewer line....

brooklyn-bridge-for-sale30.jpg

You need this brige. It's just the thing for Gullible's Travels.

Says the loyal Clinton Bootlicker. Yeah, she's all about the honesty and integrity. She sure is. :lmao:

Have you been following what Ron Paul has to say about trump?

Trump has been able to tap into the anger and fear of a large "minority" of voters, Paul told CNBC's "Squawk Box." He said the billionaire businessman acts like he has all the answers but "zero" realistic solutions to the problems facing the nation.
Was Ron Paul successful in becoming president or was it only a large "MINORITY" of voters that agreed with that screwball?

Just imagine: Eight years with Donald Trump as President. Eight years with a Republican majority in Congress. Eight years at least with a Conservative leaning Supreme Court. Hell, it'll almost be like having sex with an eighteen year old every day.

Just imagine: Eight years with Donald Trump as President. Eight years with a Republican majority in Congress. Eight years at least with a Conservative leaning Supreme Court. Hell, it'll almost be like having sex with an eighteen year old every day.

Haha you really are out of your mind. How many wars would we be in?

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

That's hilarious. No, it's because he's a lying asshole narcissist who's never done thing one in his life that didn't have some kind of payoff for Numero Uno. And has never held a real job either.

Says the loyal Clinton Bootlicker. Yeah, she's all about the honesty and integrity. She sure is. :lmao:

Trump has been able to tap into the anger and fear of a large "minority" of voters, Paul told CNBC's "Squawk Box." He said the billionaire businessman acts like he has all the answers but "zero" realistic solutions to the problems facing the nation.
Was Ron Paul successful in becoming president or was it only a large "MINORITY" of voters that agreed with that screwball?

He has zero realistic solutions.

With Hillary securely locked away in a federal maximum security prison, we probably won't have any wars. Obama has enough of them going on.

Trump and Romney having a twitter war is hilarious. Uber-wealthy old men trying to cyber-bully each other :popcorn:

That is your uneducated opinion.

With Hillary securely locked away in a federal maximum security prison, we probably won't have any wars. Obama has enough of them going on.

Then you don't know republicans.

Well you just admitted you have no clue what he intends to do with healthcare. You sound quite uneducated.

And it's the oppinion of Dr Paul who is quite educated.

I've probably been voting Republican longer than you've been voting.

Well you just admitted you have no clue what he intends to do with healthcare. You sound quite uneducated.

Well, since you no doubt hold a Master's Degree in Physics as all Liberals claim they do, why don't you educate little old ignorant me?

So you haven't noticed how they don't really fix much of anything? You missed the Bush pointless wars? All the spending?

Well, since you no doubt hold a Master's Degree in Physics as all Liberals claim they do, why don't you educate little old ignorant me?

Why don't you tell me what realistic solutions he has. That should be funny.

So you haven't noticed how they don't really fix much of anything? You missed the Bush pointless wars? All the spending?

Congratulations. You've broken the record for the number of posts a Liberal can make before reverting back to Bush.

It would be a lot simpler and save us both a lot of time if you just went to his web page or Facebook page.

Trump and Romney having a twitter war is hilarious. Uber-wealthy old men trying to cyber-bully each other :popcorn:
Trump likely isn't as wealthy as he lets on. His inability to show his tax returns proves this. The stupidity of GOP voters has been utterly exposed by their immense enthusiasm for a proven liberal candidate; in essence their sworn enemy

Congratulations. You've broken the record for the number of posts a Liberal can make before reverting back to Bush.

And how have you missed all that history?

It would be a lot simpler and save us both a lot of time if you just went to his web page or Facebook page.
Can't think of any?

Forum List

Back