Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

I love it. If the Democrats and the Liberals on USMB respect their own polling and continue to preach that Hillary will easily defeat Donald Trump, why in the hell are they starting one thread after another on USMB trying to smear Trump. Common sense would dictate that they would want Trump to win the Republican nomination were that truly the case. Are the Liberals on USMB totally stupid or are they actually scared shitless?

No, what you're seeing are former liberals waking up to the scam and finding Rubio a palatable choice for the next four years. And isn't that what we've been trying to accomplish since Reagan did it?

Oh. You mean the Liberals have already thrown in the towel on Hillary and Bernie? OK. I'll accept their surrender.

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Yeah I understand you reason why. I thought I made that clear. You've obviously lost it. Because if you think someones investments have nothing to do with the way they will govern then I have a nice bridge to sell you at a discount
The guy has built an empire worth billions. That not good enough?

Good enough for what? To be President? No. Just because someone built an empire doesnt mean they know how to govern

Once you see his tax returns what's next? His underwear drawer? Stop with the nonsense.

When has anyones underwear drawer been part of the process? Never...So your defense is to delve into the ridiculous

Trump is one if the most successful real estate developers in the world. You don't get there by carrying debt out the ass and swimming in unpaid taxes.

This is just another way to try and bully him. Worked on a pussy like Romney, but its not going to happen with Trump.

We get it, he develop real estate. But you cant seem to state why thats important to be president. Just repeating it means nothing.
CC we're just going in circles now. Asking for tax returns (of any or all candidates) is of zero importance. It's a bully tactic.

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Yeah I understand you reason why. I thought I made that clear. You've obviously lost it. Because if you think someones investments have nothing to do with the way they will govern then I have a nice bridge to sell you at a discount

Good enough for what? To be President? No. Just because someone built an empire doesnt mean they know how to govern

Once you see his tax returns what's next? His underwear drawer? Stop with the nonsense.

When has anyones underwear drawer been part of the process? Never...So your defense is to delve into the ridiculous

Trump is one if the most successful real estate developers in the world. You don't get there by carrying debt out the ass and swimming in unpaid taxes.

This is just another way to try and bully him. Worked on a pussy like Romney, but its not going to happen with Trump.

We get it, he develop real estate. But you cant seem to state why thats important to be president. Just repeating it means nothing.
CC we're just going in circles now. Asking for tax returns (of any or all candidates) is of zero importance. It's a bully tactic.

We're not going in any circles. Here is what is happening.

People are asking for Tax returns which is customary and standard.

Trump so far says no

You have determined all your own that a common practice that has existed for years is now some emotional thing like "bullying" and you want everyone to play pretend with you. The pretend is that you can simply ignore something that is normal by slapping an unexplainable label on it. Its no different than if someone asked you to remove your hat in church and you said the request was bullying.

Everyone would laugh at you like right now

Last edited:
Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

We're not going in any circles. Here is what is happening.

People are asking for Tax returns which is customary and standard.

Trump so far says no

You have determined all your own that a common practice that has existed for years is now some emotional thing like "bullying" and you want everyone to play pretend with you. The pretend is that you can simply ignore something that is normal by slapping an explainable label on it. Its no different than if someone asked you to remove your hat in church and you said the request was bullying.

Everyone would laugh at you like right now
There is no legal obligation to release your tax returns. period. If he wants to release one year, two years or zero years its up to him. It's obvious Romney didn't want to do it but he did it begrudgingly. If memory serves me right he said no at first. He could have set the precedent and stuck with his 'no', but he caved. Be a man of conviction I say. No means no. Trump hasn't said 'no' by the way

Exactly what is it that you Liberals hate about Trump? Is it because he wants to create millions of jobs? Is it because he wants to level the playing field for imports and exports? Is it because he wants to keep American companies inside the US? Is it because he wants to secure our borders and put a stop to illegal immigration? Is it because he wants a strong military and take better care of our veterans? Is it simply because he is not playing Santa Claus and offering you new toys and freebies?

Why do you think he will be able to do any of that? He will have no support from the Dems and little support from the repubs. He would be the least effective president in history.

Why do you think he will be able to do any of that? He will have no support from the Dems and little support from the repubs. He would be the least effective president in history.

You are absolutely correct...Trump will have to use the Bully Pulpit to change over the House and Senate.
The issue is that virtually no one in Congress has enough charisma to fight Trump and they will cave in very quickly.

Simple. The Republican are pulling out all stops to defeat Trump right now. The head of the Republican National Committee stated that should Trump persevere and get the nomination anyway, the Republicans will support their new President. The Republicans in Congress cannot now change from their established positions of securing the border, defunding and abolishing the ACA, straightening out the VA, and finally getting a viable immigration plan. All Trump would have to do is to go on national television and make the case that the Congressional Republicans are blocking his proposals and the American people will eat their collective lunches for it. I look for some of the Republican Establishment Congressmen to lose their seats anyway. The American people are pissed and Congress knows it.

Simple. The Republican are pulling out all stops to defeat Trump right now. The head of the Republican National Committee stated that should Trump persevere and get the nomination anyway, the Republicans will support their new President. The Republicans in Congress cannot now change from their established positions of securing the border, defunding and abolishing the ACA, straightening out the VA, and finally getting a viable immigration plan. All Trump would have to do is to go on national television and make the case that the Congressional Republicans are blocking his proposals and the American people will eat their collective lunches for it. I look for some of the Republican Establishment Congressmen to lose their seats anyway. The American people are pissed and Congress knows it.

How will they work when those things aren't all that popular with the American people? They are mostly popular with republicans only.

How will they work when those things aren't all that popular with the American people? They are mostly popular with republicans only.

I asked which of his proposals you take offense to. Answer the question.

I asked which of his proposals you take offense to. Answer the question.

I'm an independant. You asked liberals. I don't think trump will be able to do those things.

Last edited:
If there is such a bombshell as what I just described, there is no way Trump will release his tax returns until after he has locked up the nomination.

And then the brainless rubes will blow it off just like all the rest of the mountainous evidence he is a male version of Hillary Clinton.

He might not be as wealthy as Romney, or Clinton for that matter. So what? It wouldn't disqualify him from being President. Just another silly desperate attack. Go Trump!

A deduction for his donation to the Clinton Foundation...?

An absence of donations to veteran aid organizations...?

An itemized list of medical deductions which contains a payment for an abortion at Planned Parenthood...?

A deduction for a donation to the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence...?

A deduction for a donation to the Environmental Law and Policy Center...?

A non-issue. Just another cheap petty attack on the dude. They're running out of attack material at this point. They're getting very desperate.

An itemized list of medical deductions which contains a payment for an abortion at Planned Parenthood...?

A non-issue. Just another cheap petty attack on the dude. They're running out of attack material at this point. They're getting very desperate.
See? The rubes are already blowing it off!

That's hilarious. No, it's because he's a lying asshole narcissist who's never done thing one in his life that didn't have some kind of payoff for Numero Uno. And has never held a real job either.

And if you believe ANY of that bullshit from his rhetorical sewer line....

brooklyn-bridge-for-sale30.jpg

You need this brige. It's just the thing for Gullible's Travels.

See? The rubes are already blowing it off!

What do you dunces wanna find that'll give you your glorious 'GOTCHA' moment? Enlighten us.

Forum List

Back