Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

Romney is a progressive ass and his trying to make this an issue proves it.
Trump is progressive/liberal

Watch how much people avoid discussing Trump's taxes and try to make it all about Romney. Watch.
It's already happening. View the quoted post above this. Tax returns (AND moderate/liberal views) were a huge deal for Romney. Why aren't they for Trump?

For crying out loud ask the Dem's. They were the ones freaking out about Romney's taxes. Hell's bells that old scumbucket Harry Reid lied about Romney's taxes.

So yeah. Go ask the Dems.

Guess who started that practice of voluntarily releasing one's tax returns.

Here's a hint ---- it was 1967....

file.php

After Trump releases his taxes....I want to see his divorce records

America needs to know what kind of man he really is

Ha, that coming from a Clinton Bootlicker. Hilariously hypocritical stuff. Y'all are still worshipping a serial sex predator. The pig should be on trial with Bill Cosby for God's sake. So yeah, i think we'll pass on y'all passing judgment on anyone. Capisce.

Trump is the serial sexual predator

ask his ex wives

Ha, that coming from a Clinton Bootlicker. Hilariously hypocritical stuff. Y'all are still worshipping a serial sex predator. The pig should be on trial with Bill Cosby for God's sake. So yeah, i think we'll pass on y'all passing judgment on anyone. Capisce.

ask his ex wives

Again, coming from you Clinton Bootlickers, your comments are just plain laughable. Your douche really should be on trial with Bill Cosby. He's a criminal pervert.

ask his ex wives

Again, coming from you Clinton Bootlickers, your comments are just plain laughable. Your douche really should be on trial with Bill Cosby. He's a criminal pervert.

And what is trump? On his third marriage? That's how good his diplomacy is? How many allies will we lose if he is president?

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Yeah I understand you reason why. I thought I made that clear. You've obviously lost it. Because if you think someones investments have nothing to do with the way they will govern then I have a nice bridge to sell you at a discount
The guy has built an empire worth billions. That not good enough? Once you see his tax returns what's next? His underwear drawer? Stop with the nonsense. Trump is one if the most successful real estate developers in the world. You don't get there by carrying debt out the ass and swimming in unpaid taxes.

This is just another way to try and bully him. Worked on a pussy like Romney, but its not going to happen with Trump.

ask his ex wives

And what is trump? On his third marriage? That's how good his diplomacy is? How many allies will we lose if he is president?

Ha, that's some silly desperate shite there. Your douche hero is a criminal pervert. He's very lucky he hasn't gone the way of Bill Cosby. His numerous victims haven't seen justice. Unfortunately, they likely never will.

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Yeah I understand you reason why. I thought I made that clear. You've obviously lost it. Because if you think someones investments have nothing to do with the way they will govern then I have a nice bridge to sell you at a discount
The guy has built an empire worth billions. That not good enough? Once you see his tax returns what's next? His underwear drawer? Stop with the nonsense. Trump is one if the most successful real estate developers in the world. You don't get there by carrying debt out the ass and swimming in unpaid taxes.

This is just another way to try and bully him. Worked on a pussy like Romney, but its not going to happen with Trump.

Spot On. Trump's not Romney. He's not gonna take the Left's shit like Romney did.

The guy has built an empire worth billions.

---- according to his own word, which we all know is more than a little bit shaky.

Perhaps that's the "bombshell" to which Romney refers, though it isn't new info.

I hate to break this to ya but Chief Executing ain't about pussification and who's got the bigger balls. To the extent anyone actually votes on such a basis ---- we's in deep doodoo.

ask his ex wives

Ha, that's some silly desperate shite there. Your douche hero is a criminal pervert. He's very lucky he hasn't gone the way of Bill Cosby. His numerous victims haven't seen justice. Unfortunately, they likely never will.

Your comparison is very desperate.

Spot On. Trump's not Romney. He's not gonna take the Left's shit like Romney did.

Nor will he get many votes.

Same reason Trump demanded Obama's college records?
What point are you trying to make here?

Kasich as a Veep would be the same as no Veep if Trump was POTUS. There wouldn't be shit for influence Kasich would have over the all-business blowhard Trump.

Which, of course, is God would have it were He at all interested.

The real downside of a Kasich vice presidency is that it would incentivize the Jammie-Jake wing of the party to advertise for a hitman.

---- according to his own word, which we all know is more than a little bit shaky.

Perhaps that's the "bombshell" to which Romney refers, though it isn't new info.

I hate to break this to ya but Chief Executing ain't about pussification and who's got the bigger balls. To the extent anyone actually votes on such a basis ---- we's in deep doodoo.

I'll start believing trump when he provides that proof he promised that obama wasnt born in the US. Where is that?

Nah, he's gonna get a lot more by not taking your stupid shit. Romney was a milquetoast pushover. That ain't Trump.

Nah, he's gonna get a lot more by not taking your stupid shit. Romney was a milquetoast pushover. That ain't Trump.

Well I'm an independant and won't vote for trump. I have voted for more repub presidents than Dems. I don't trust a guy on his third marriage who isn't honest and can't even act like an adult.

Bottom line...you can't get pushed around. Look how Romney got punched around by the Dems and Obama. Never once stood up for himself. He got rolled and look what happened. He got beat soundly. Weakness Pogo. The leader of the free world must exude strength.... which is no doubt missing with Obama. Obama is a nice man and I like him as a person but he doesn't exactly come across as a Commander in Chief.

Bottom line...you can't get pushed around. Look how Romney got punched around by the Dems and Obama. Never once stood up for himself. He got rolled and look what happened. He got beat soundly. Weakness Pogo. The leader of the free world must exude strength.... which is no doubt missing with Obama. Obama is a nice man and I like him as a person but he doesn't exactly come across as a Commander in Chief.

And the guy with 3 wives does? That tells me he makes bad decisions and treats his allies poorly.

Same reason Trump demanded Obama's college records?
What point are you trying to make here?

Seems in Trumps birther inspired witch hunt of Obama, nothing was off the table. Birth records, state certification of records, college transcripts

Now, when Trump is running.........Tax records, divorce records, school records are none of your business

The guy has built an empire worth billions. That not good enough?

Good enough for what? To be President? No. Just because someone built an empire doesnt mean they know how to govern

Once you see his tax returns what's next? His underwear drawer? Stop with the nonsense.

When has anyones underwear drawer been part of the process? Never...So your defense is to delve into the ridiculous

Trump is one if the most successful real estate developers in the world. You don't get there by carrying debt out the ass and swimming in unpaid taxes.

We get it, he develop real estate. But you cant seem to state why thats important to be president. Just repeating it means nothing.

Romney is a progressive ass and his trying to make this an issue proves it.
Trump is progressive/liberal

Watch how much people avoid discussing Trump's taxes and try to make it all about Romney. Watch.
It's already happening. View the quoted post above this. Tax returns (AND moderate/liberal views) were a huge deal for Romney. Why aren't they for Trump?

For crying out loud ask the Dem's. They were the ones freaking out about Romney's taxes. Hell's bells that old scumbucket Harry Reid lied about Romney's taxes.

So yeah. Go ask the Dems.

Guess who started that practice of voluntarily releasing one's tax returns.

Here's a hint ---- it was 1967....

file.php
Your link isn't working, but wasn't it actually Mitt's dad?

Forum List

Back