Romney: Reason to believe there's a bombshell in Trump's taxes

You know...I'll bet the GOP is kicking themselves for pushing out the only heavyweight they had to beat Trump down. They're wanting Chris Christie pretty bad I'm sure. He could've hoovered up Trump's supporters (faith to factories, hispanics and into Hillary's camp) after this gets out: Christie's no-BS personality is a shoe-in as a replacement for what the Trumpsters long for, minus the unstable personality...which they are purposefully overlooking as preferable to the establishment..

1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."

I hope Trump refuses to release them. His statement on the issue should be as follows:

"I've decided not to release them. Don't like it? Get over it, I don't cave into left wing tactics like Romney did. Thank you."
They would probably be too damaging if he did.

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it

Watch how much people avoid discussing Trump's taxes and try to make it all about Romney. Watch.
Imo there's a certain dissimilarity. With Mitt, I was really po'ed at the guy. He knew he was at least seriously considering running before 2009. Don't limit you're taxes to 10-15%. Just pay some money you don't even need. Let your sons take the profits. Make it look good, at least. Don't insult me. And I wanted to vote for him.

I don't think Trump really seriously thought it'd get this far.

When did people not care about the monied interests of the person applying for the most powerful job in the world? You guys have officially lost it
Imo Trump supporters know he's a crook, but having concluded they're all crooks, at least he's their crook.

Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

That would be awesome. He doesn't take the Left's shit. Romney was a milquetoast wuss. Trump ain't Romney.

After Trump releases his taxes....I want to see his divorce records

America needs to know what kind of man he really is

Ha, that coming from a Clinton Bootlicker. Hilariously hypocritical stuff. Y'all are still worshipping a serial sex predator. The pig should be on trial with Bill Cosby for God's sake. So yeah, i think we'll pass on y'all passing judgment on anyone. Capisce.

And yet ---- Rump just used those same tactics hisself...

Donald J. Trump ‎@realDonaldTrump

I hear the Rickets family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!

9:42 AM - 22 Feb 2016

(In here -- It's A Little Surreal When Rump Threatens Your Mom)

"Nice baseball team you got here, Chicago... it would be a shame if something were to.... happen to it..."

:popcorn:

Same reason I didn't want Romney to cave. They pay(paid) their taxes and that's good enough. Nobody is obligated to disclose their tax returns because people want to bully them into doing so. Fuck that. All the more reason NOT to do it. Bully some other poor sucker.....

Yeah I understand you reason why. I thought I made that clear. You've obviously lost it. Because if you think someones investments have nothing to do with the way they will govern then I have a nice bridge to sell you at a discount

Same reason Trump demanded Obama's college records?

Same reason Trump demanded Obama's college records?

Didn't trump have proof obama was not a U.S. citizen? And they say trump is honest...

Forum List

Back