Ron DeSantis for President

This Cortez guy is now an ex Trump advisor. He's endorsing DeSantis now. And it sounds like for some very good reasons.

Ron DeSantis for President | Opinion

Governor Ron DeSantis represents the best possible option to win the presidency in 2024 and to govern as a highly capable, patriotic populist leader.

I have worked as a dedicated spokesman and advocate for Donald Trump for much of the last seven years, so I do not arrive at that conclusion flippantly. But our America First movement has always been bigger and more important than any one individual, and heading into this crucial election, our activism and our votes must be guided by a clear-eyed assessment of recent failures and potential future successes.

Here are the three most compelling reasons to support Governor DeSantis:

1. We've seen this Biden-Trump movie already—and no one likes it.

Is a rematch of 2020 really the best America can do in a moment like this one?

The country is miserable. That's not some........Finish reading here.
DeSantis' campaign staff and donors roster is rife with neocon Bushbots.

You really sure about this?

Not a bad idea. Someone that knows how to take a big corporation on the brink of bankruptcy, back to being profitable and way more efficient.

I hear Elon fired like 80% of the twitter staff. He said "Turns out, you don't need that many people to run twitter." Within less than a year, Twitter is booming with both lefties and righties.

It seems everytime we find a CEO that knows how to make billions and treat their employees good aren't interested in taking the pay cut. Case in point is Warren Buffet today Yesterdays Lido (Lee) Anthony Iacocca. All the other CEOs today are just short term destroyers who just want to grab the money and run. Buffet and Iacocca were and are different but won't volunteer for the job. And, according to the idjits that will, Buffet doesn't know what he's doing and shall not be asked for help. Had Iaccoaca decided to run for President, we would have not had Reagan and it would have brought a whole new design for President.

He's got his sites on the presidency for sure. But Disney isn't the only thing that's keeping FL in the black. If Disney had stayed out of politics, nothing would've changed. But they decided to donate millions to political opposition and to organizations and their attorneys to keep FL in court from now on, over something the parents were asking for.
To keep the gender BS out of the K thru 3rd grade classrooms.
That's it.

He and the FL legislature did what parents were asking them to do. It's pretty rare for a governor to actually listen to voters.

Actually, Desantos is the one that crossed the line. Demanding that Disney change it's treatment of a minority group was just plain wrong. And it's escalated into this huge mess and Florida going from a profitable state to a 3rd world state. But I guess Disney should be treated differently than Ford or GE or many other large corporations because they scuffed some a..hole's shoes.

Actually, Desantos is the one that crossed the line. Demanding that Disney change it's treatment of a minority group was just plain wrong.

Are you talking about getting rid of CRT in public schools? What the heck is wrong with that?

And it's escalated into this huge mess and Florida going from a profitable state to a 3rd world state. But I guess Disney should be treated differently than Ford or GE or many other large corporations because they scuffed some a..hole's shoes.

Florida is booming. And going to continue to boom. Disney isn't going anywhere. Racist blacks aren't going to get more rights than any other race. Tranny teachers won't be allowed to push their lifestyles on children.
Everything is going to be fine.

A 3rd world state? LOL.. That's a little over dramatic. No wait, that's way over dramatic.

This Cortez guy is now an ex Trump advisor. He's endorsing DeSantis now. And it sounds like for some very good reasons.

Governor Ron DeSantis represents the best possible option to win the presidency in 2024 and to govern as a highly capable, patriotic populist leader.

I have worked as a dedicated spokesman and advocate for Donald Trump for much of the last seven years, so I do not arrive at that conclusion flippantly. But our America First movement has always been bigger and more important than any one individual, and heading into this crucial election, our activism and our votes must be guided by a clear-eyed assessment of recent failures and potential future successes.

With each passing day DeSantis proves he would be far worse than Trump

Those reasons don't really support an entire article. We'll see who is more electable during the primaries.

He took on Disney and the woke mob. But I haven't heard about any other company.

Well, Disney is more than enough to have a dozen red flags about the man. There should never be a law passed that only applies to a single company/group.

He signed into law this week a law removing the ability for teaches to pay teachers unions dues via allotment from their paycheck. He did not do this for any other state public union.

No it's not......All that loot buys influence, and DeSantis' influencers are exactly the stooges who made Trump possible.

I agree with you on that. Big donors almost always get big favors. But there are factors in this case that doesn't make it absolute.
A good example of this is the George Soros support for DeSantis. Soros isn't going to vote for DeSantis. And will undoubtedly donate big money to DeSantis's opposition. His support, like a lot of others, is just that they don't want Trump anywhere near the white house again.

I understand this because I'm a conservative who thinks Trump is too liberal and too dramatic for me. He's has way too much baggage. And he buddies up with too many swamp creatures. Graham and McCarthy, just to name a couple.

Well, Disney is more than enough to have a dozen red flags about the man. There should never be a law passed that only applies to a single company/group.

He signed into law this week a law removing the ability for teaches to pay teachers unions dues via allotment from their paycheck. He did not do this for any other state public union.

This is just something we're going to have to agree to disagree on. I'm not opposed to those two issues and DeSantis's actions.

This is just something we're going to have to agree to disagree on. I'm not opposed to those two issues and DeSantis's actions.

I cannot ever support the Govt targeting specific groups merely for speaking out against laws being passed.

But, I am not a big government authoritarian.

I cannot ever support the Govt targeting specific groups merely for speaking out against laws being passed.

But, I am not a big government authoritarian.

Disney didn't just speak out. They donated a ton of money to an organization that kept the state tied up in court, so FL teachers could push some tranny crap on K thru 3rd graders.
This is something the citizens were asking DeSantis and the FL legislation to do. And for good reason.

Disney didn't just speak out. They donated a ton of money to an organization that kept the state tied up in court, so FL teachers could push some tranny crap on K thru 3rd graders.

Is it illegal for them to do so?

Would you be ok with a state targeting Hobby Lobby for donating a ton of money to an organization that kept the state tied up in court in regards to abortions?

This is something the citizens were asking DeSantis and the FL legislation to do. And for good reason.

If the citizens asked for slavery to come back the state should do it just because the voters asked for it?

Is it illegal for them to do so?

Nope. I never said it was. But that doesn't mean it's right. Owning slaves was once legal. But it was still wrong.
Would you be ok with a state targeting Hobby Lobby for donating a ton of money to an organization that kept the state tied up in court in regards to abortions?

Yes. Because I'm pro life. Murdering babies is wrong. There's laws against murder, for good reason.

If the citizens asked for slavery to come back the state should do it just because the voters asked for it?

Slavery is wrong. So I would simply oppose the citizens.

Disney also donated to GOP and DeSantis specifically, look it up.

Forum List

Back