Ron Desantis - regular broke guy or $50M-aire?

Citygator, nosey/consumed with envy or just a bitch?
Just curious why the reports are so far apart. Let’s be honest if they were accurate you guys would join me in calling for an investigation… but those numbers can’t be accurate. Right?

Just curious why the reports are so far apart. Let’s be honest if they were accurate you guys would join me in calling for an investigation… but those numbers can’t be accurate. Right?
lot more people to investigate before we get to him,,

lot more people to investigate before we get to him,,
I’m confused. Hunter Biden wasn’t in the government and you guys were really focused on his financing. You don’t seem to have an issue here if it is accurate. I personally don’t think it could possibly be accurate…. How would this even be possible? However if it were accurate I’d think getting more than the Hunter Biden treatment would be in order.

His money is none of my business.

If you have evidence of a crime investigate. You don't investigate to make evidence.....unless you're the left

I’m confused. Hunter Biden wasn’t in the government and you guys were really focused on his financing. You don’t seem to have an issue here if it is accurate. I personally don’t think it could possibly be accurate…. How would this even be possible? However if it were accurate I’d think getting more than the Hunter Biden treatment would be in order.
but hunters father is in the government and has direct connections to hunter business dealings and also shares a bank account,,
what better way to launder money than to share a bank account??

but hunters father is in the government and has direct connections to hunter business dealings and also shares a bank account,,
what better way to launder money than to share a bank account??
He wasn’t when that laptop e-mail was sent. It was sent in 2017.

He wasn’t when that laptop e-mail was sent. It was sent in 2017.
you fuckers lost youre collective minds when ivanka got a trademark to make shoes and purses and ignore a lifetime politician when his son goes to work directly for the china government or a corrupt ukraine business man so your excuses mean shit to me other than youre OK with corruption when its your guy,,

you fuckers lost youre collective minds when ivanka got a trademark to make shoes and purses and ignore a lifetime politician when his son goes to work directly for the china government or a corrupt ukraine business man so your excuses mean shit to me other than youre OK with corruption when its your guy,,
So… what do you think about Desantis?

when you get some solid facts let me know,,
until then youre just another hypocrite moron,,
Ok. Same with Joe then. I look forward to you patiently waiting for any tax evasion charges since he files publicly every year. I’m sure your patient.

Forum List

Back