Ron DeSantis suspends Florida State Attorney Monique Worrell

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Got another one!

So one candidate is actually removing Soros prosecutors. You know, "draining the swamp." He does.

The other, well, he's calling Chris Christie fat after taking his advice to *hire* swamp people like Wray. He talks. After not doing at all.

We get the government we deserve. The options are right there in front of you.....Choose wisely.

Too late to save his listing wreck of a primary campaign.

He had half a chance, before he became a tool of the big money machine and had that dumpster fire of an "official announcement".
Doesn't matter, it refreshing to see a hopeful young enough not to have to stare at his feet while walking. ;)

He had half a chance, before he became a tool of the big money machine and had that dumpster fire of an "official announcement".
I don't understand people who don't go all in on what they set out to do in life.

No matter what you set out to do in life, do your best or stay home.

He was going all in, before the big donors and big consultants got to him....He then turned into just another neocon Bushbot.
Why do you think that is?

He never believed in it or was threatened or just money being flung in front of him. or maybe a combination?

Why do you think that is?

He never believed in it or was threatened or just money being flung in front of him. or maybe a combination?
I don't know....I just know that one day he was out speaking off the cuff and being pretty personable, the next day he was nearly as wooden as Algore....The flip on Ukraine was a big tell.

Got another one!

So one candidate is actually removing Soros prosecutors. You know, "draining the swamp." He does.

The other, well, he's calling Chris Christie fat after taking his advice to *hire* swamp people like Wray. He talks. After not doing at all.

We get the government we deserve. The options are right there in front of you.....Choose wisely.

Fascists gotta fascist.

IMHO, and I said this two years ago. He should have sat this one out and waited until 2028.

That did generate a GREAT Downfall meme though!

Forum List

Back