Ron DeSantis to CBS: “You ain’t running over this governor, I’m punching back!”

Ummm, just a thought, but nobody thinks he might be running for president, do they?

:adoreheart:

He's got my vote already, but it's a long time till 2024. And the Texas guv. is on the warpath, too.

Poor Pence is hurrying to put a fundraising committee together, but he has no personality at all. And after Trump? Yeah, we want Personality.

Your death rate is higher than Florida’s, Dumbass.
LIAR, as always. DeSantis' death rate per 1 million is 1,574 and Canada's is 610 per 1 million.
Unlike you, I provided a link, Stupid.

And I used the correct stat, deaths per confirmed cases.
You provided a link to a known LYING Right-wing site, and the correct stat is the pro capita death rate. Canada has a lot more people than the shithole state of Florida.
LIAR, as always. DeSantis' death rate per 1 million is 1,574 and Canada's is 610 per 1 million.

You provided a link to a known LYING Right-wing site, and the correct stat is the pro capita death rate. Canada has a lot more people than the shithole state of Florida.
And Canada tests a lot fewer people than the US....less testing, fewer cases and fewer deaths.

It's going to be a fun field in 2024...Haley, DeSantis are top two at this point, and would both be excellent Presidents.

The nation can't lose with either of them.
Abbott and DeSantis, I'd say, against each other. Haley could maybe be a vice-prez, what with being a woman and an indeterminate race, which seems to be de rigeur these days.

The lying corrupt POS has to distract from the fact that Fla was third in new cases and new deaths yesterday.
Great job Ronnie!
BTW, Texas was #1 in new deaths yesterday.
Link to you death data. TX is behind NY and Kalifornia in deaths the past 7 days. (The only two I looked at)

I said NEW deaths YESTERDAY.
Texas #1 Fla #3
#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationProjections
USA Total31,560,438+62,283570,260+90624,122,2216,867,95795,3481,723412,210,7831,245,340
1Texas2,814,947+4,61349,030+942,669,51796,40097,0811,69126,227,798904,53528,995,881[projections]
2California3,685,570+2,20959,884+871,952,9241,672,76293,2771,51655,377,3251,401,52439,512,223[projections]
3Florida2,090,862+5,55633,800+74
Has nothing to do with anything....

Oh great, another complete whack-job.

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?
Why do you not have this shill from Langley on ignore and even give a shit what that fag paid troll thinks?

Ronnie would be the 8th republic loser of the last 9 presidential elections.

You cheering that...laughable.
Last 9?

Biden
Trump
Obama
Obama
W
W
Bubba
Bubba
Bush, Sr

Of the last 9 presidential elections, 4 have been won by Republicans. Did you learn math in government school?

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?

What Trudeau did in Canada.
Trudeau? Canada? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a truly stupid fucking notion.

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dragon troll is a paid shill that does nothing but lie,she has never once owned up the fact she has been proven wrong hundreds of times it is a corrupt one party system disguised as two and that Obama was a clone of bush and expanded all his policys,was a mass murderer of women and children same as him,,she would kill herself before first before she would ever own up to admit she has been proven wrong,hope she likes her place in hell for being a constant liar all the time.

Last edited:

That's the standard on the right for what makes a "great" President - if he fights with the media.

It's all about performance theater on the right.
The media is full of lunkheads like yourself. He is right to fight with them.
Amen to that,this one is another lying paid shill who would kill himself first before ever owning up to it that he has been proven wrong.

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
Canada has a 2.3% mortality rate, Florida is 1.6%
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!

Canada has a 2.3% mortality rate, Florida is 1.6%
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!
And as usual, for a Dimmer, I have to explain that a person is either alive or they are dead....not an altered zombie state like you...and the mortality rate changes the moment one of those two conditions also changes. Hence it is a purely accurate metric and not the manufactured babble you produce. Besides, its been over a year now and the red states are still very good, and the blue states are still very bad. Statistics don't lie libber.

Realclearpolitics is right wing?

You are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back