Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 1/5/15: Ten New Years Resolutions For Congress...

Ron Paul is aware he is no longer a Congressman, isn't he?

His resolutions are oldie goldies. He was not able to get any of them enacted while he was in Congress, so what do you think the odds are anyone is listening to him now?

No one is staying tuned.

Ron Paul is aware he is no longer a Congressman, isn't he?

His resolutions are oldie goldies. He was not able to get any of them enacted while he was in Congress, so what do you think the odds are anyone is listening to him now?

No one is staying tuned.

They should listen.

As always, Ron Paul has some great ideas, but he can go from reasonable to bat shit crazy in 2.3 seconds. I thought his son might be similar, and he is to a point, but his change is not quite as large. He only gets as high as almost reasonable, but his change to bat shit crazy is about the same.

As always, Ron Paul has some great ideas, but he can go from reasonable to bat shit crazy in 2.3 seconds. I thought his son might be similar, and he is to a point, but his change is not quite as large. He only gets as high as almost reasonable, but his change to bat shit crazy is about the same.

What in particular do you find 'bat shit crazy' about his resolutions?

End DOE. Opt out of SS. End NTSB

Really? Why does he oppose a national energy development policy? Energy is probably the single most important aspect of the modern economy. I'd think it would be as necessary as defense.

Really? Why does he oppose a national energy development policy? Energy is probably the single most important aspect of the modern economy. I'd think it would be as necessary as defense.

I was asked what I think was most batshit crazy about his list

I was asked what I think was most batshit crazy about his list

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

We don't need a DOE. We don't need the government interfering with the free market of energy. We should transfer the nuclear weapons mission to the DOD (including the national labs) and shut down down everything else the DOE does. After all, we don't need any more Solyndras, do we?

Congress opts out of SS so why can't other Americans? Only an idiots supports Social Security. A terrible bloated out of control government bureaucracy that cost the American workers dearly.

The NTSB is just another incompetent bloated big government bureaucracy that interferes with American freedom. It does 10% good and 90% bullshit, which is typical for most government agencies.

There are many things that the filthy ass Federal government shouldn't be doing but you idiotic libtards are always to dense to understand the cost to freedom and to our pocketbooks because you are too damn stupid to wipe your own ass without having the government telling you how to do it. .

Last edited:

We don't need a DOE. We don't need the government interfering with the free market of energy. We should transfer the nuclear weapons mission to the DOD (including the national labs) and shut down down everything else the DOE does. After all, we don't need any more Solyndras, do we?

Congress opts out of SS so why can't other Americans? Only an idiots supports Social Security. A terrible bloated out of control government bureaucracy that cost the American workers dearly.

The NTSB is just another incompetent bloated big government bureaucracy that interferes with American freedom. It does 10% good and 90% bullshit, which is typical for most government agencies.

There are many things that the filthy ass Federal government shouldn't be doing but you idiotic libtards are always to dense to understand the cost to freedom and to our pocketbooks because you are too damn stupid to wipe your own ass without having the government telling you how to do it. .

You would be correct if the U.S. were actually 400 or 500 separate governments. It isn't, though; it is an empire, and empires only exist though centralized planning. IOW, get over it.

You would be correct if the U.S. were actually 400 or 500 separate governments. It isn't, though; it is an empire, and empires only exist though centralized planning. IOW, get over it.

How about 50 separate governments, which is what we suppose to be.

We need a little bit of central planning like in defense, federal courts to resolve inter state disputes and few other little things but not anything approaching the bloated monstrosity we have now. We sure as hell don't need a federal governemnt that steals so much of the money that the productive people earn and then gives it to the unproductive.

Maybe if we weren't an empire we wouldn't have so many of the interventionist wars and far fewer veteran's graves. Wouldn't that be nice?

It is hard to get over a Federal government that does as much damage to our freedom as this one does, not to mention steal our income and put our children in debt so much. You know our federal debt is now over $18 trillion?

Ron Who?
Ron Paul was the least effective Congressman given his tenure. Now out of office he is even less effective.
Ron Paul? No!
RuPaul? Yes!
Join the RuVolution! It's Fabulous!

How about 50 separate governments, which is what we suppose to be.

We need a little bit of central planning like in defense, federal courts to resolve inter state disputes and few other little things but not anything approaching the bloated monstrosity we have now. We sure as hell don't need a federal governemnt that steals so much of the money that the productive people earn and then gives it to the unproductive.

Maybe if we weren't an empire we wouldn't have so many of the interventionist wars and far fewer veteran's graves. Wouldn't that be nice?

It is hard to get over a Federal government that does as much damage to our freedom as this one does, not to mention steal our income and put our children in debt so much. You know our federal debt is now over $18 trillion?

So you want to split the country into 50 individual systems of government. I'll bet you wonder why I say teabaggers are crazy.

Forum List

Back