Rookie Police Officer, first day on the job, Ashley Guindon shot and killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
virgina-police-officer-shot.jpg

I figured since the media was doing their best for some mysterious reason did not show who shot and killed this poor girl......

I was trying to find something on cnn about it. Couldn't find anything for some reason.

Posting a story from February 27, 2016 and then posting a completely false narrative about CNN is beyond contempt. Just a typical right-wing psychopath move.
This looks like a left advertisement.

Posting a story from February 27, 2016 and then posting a completely false narrative about CNN is beyond contempt. Just a typical right-wing psychopath move.

Look we put up with your BS that you own several companies, that you are worth millions, that you pay your janitor over $50000 a year, that you purchase the highest quality material, pay all your employees way above their market value and you can sell your superior quality product for way below market price. Anyone that knows anything about business knows you are a lying asshole.

So sorry if I don’t take you are your fake outrage seriously, you are a clown.

Look we put up with your BS that you own several companies, that you are worth millions, that you pay your janitor over $50000 a year, that you purchase the highest quality material, pay all your employees way above their market value and you can sell your superior quality product for way below market price. Anyone that knows anything about business knows you are a lying asshole.

Wow. I must have missed something.

Oh, my gosh, Owlie. That hurts all over. Prayers up for officer Guindon's family, friends, and fellow cops. :hands:

The nurse is an idiot?

No, TheOwl32 is an idiot.

So are you, no big deal.

He has played business owner for a long time. He has tried to walk it back over the last year or so but he made those claims and I’m going to remind him that he is nothing but a phony. Hell, he claims you want business to lose money so you can write off the loss. What kind of moronic thinking is that? He is a total fraud.

The sad part is Ronald Hamilton "an Iraq war hero" was spared the death penalty by some bleeding heart Virginians.

You right-wingers are psychopaths.

No, TheOwl32 is an idiot.

So are you, no big deal.

He has played business owner for a long time. He has tried to walk it back over the last year or so but he made those claims and I’m going to remind him that he is nothing but a phony. Hell, he claims you want business to lose money so you can write off the loss. What kind of moronic thinking is that? He is a total fraud.

When did this become about me? Are you trolling?

So are you, no big deal.

I'm lost

Black thugs killing white female cops doesn't fit in with their agenda so they'll either downplay it, hide it, or ignore it altogether.

I'm lost

I'll catch you up. It's a fake right-wing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back