🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Room Full Of Servers, Hard Drives Destroyed In Clinton House Fire

Yournewswire? Really? As much as I think the Clintons have been dishonest and criminals, why would some nobody website know this the VERY next day?
Funny:

Its called doing investigative reporting... many small town and small news agencies do real reporting... The big NYT and lame stream media are pushing agenda..

You mean the same site that runs this story?

"Ancient Egyptian Coin Proves Aliens Visited Earth"

Or

"‘World’s Hairiest Girl’ Discovers Shaving, Finds Husband"

Oh and better yet, has this picture:
Aliens-rule-earth-326x245.jpg
Yep.. Nothing like CNN's wild conspirator theory's and passing the bong....

(CNN) A small fire broke out in a US Secret Service facility on the property of the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday.

The building was not connected to the home of the former US President and former US Secretary of State, and the Clintons were not there at the time of the fire, Hillary Clinton Communications Director Nick Merrill tweeted.

The fire was put out and nobody was injured, said Sgt. Arthur Mendoza of the New Castle Police Department.

Fire on Clinton property was in Secret Service facility - CNN

Some facts...
I'll wait for official reports not high on dope CNN operatives..

(CNN) A small fire broke out in a US Secret Service facility on the property of the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday.

The building was not connected to the home of the former US President and former US Secretary of State, and the Clintons were not there at the time of the fire, Hillary Clinton Communications Director Nick Merrill tweeted.

The fire was put out and nobody was injured, said Sgt. Arthur Mendoza of the New Castle Police Department.

Some facts...
I'll wait for official reports not high on dope CNN operatives..

Well, you could call Sgt. Arthur Mendoza of the New Castle Police Department in Chappaqua, New York. Are you smart enough to find the phone number?

Yournewswire? Really? As much as I think the Clintons have been dishonest and criminals, why would some nobody website know this the VERY next day?
Funny:

Its called doing investigative reporting... many small town and small news agencies do real reporting... The big NYT and lame stream media are pushing agenda..

You mean the same site that runs this story?

"Ancient Egyptian Coin Proves Aliens Visited Earth"

Or

"‘World’s Hairiest Girl’ Discovers Shaving, Finds Husband"

Oh and better yet, has this picture:
Aliens-rule-earth-326x245.jpg
Yep.. Nothing like CNN's wild conspirator theory's and passing the bong....

That's a ridiculous comeback.

Now an arson investigation is in progress in NY. Local fire department personnel have called in an arson team to investigate the destruction of the Clinton home server area.

"A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes."

Not looking good for Bill and Hillary... I fully expect a DOJ representative there too... The Secret Service is all ready involved.

Fire Dept: Room Full Of Servers, Hard Drives Destroyed In Clinton House Fire

Looking for further confirmation from other sources...

She forgot one thing.

Now that Trump is president, destroying evidence is a crime again.

Oops.

Hey look at the trail of idiots already dropping in to believe this story.

:rofl:

Now an arson investigation is in progress in NY. Local fire department personnel have called in an arson team to investigate the destruction of the Clinton home server area.

"A room full of servers and hard drives was destroyed in the Clinton house fire in Chappaqua, New York, on Wednesday, according to a Chappaqua Fire Department source, raising fears that incriminating evidence against the Clintons has been destroyed just days after a White House insider warned that Trump was preparing to prosecute their crimes."

Not looking good for Bill and Hillary... I fully expect a DOJ representative there too... The Secret Service is all ready involved.

Funny. The fire took place in the Secret Service facility - and the Clintons weren't even home at the time. Why are you trying to start another Clinton conspiracy theory?

If you claim that Clinton does not matter, why do you cry every time her name is mentioned?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Funny. The fire took place in the Secret Service facility - and the Clintons weren't even home at the time. Why are you trying to start another Clinton conspiracy theory?

If you claim that Clinton does not matter, why do you cry every time her name is mentioned?

Okay, I've tolerated your childish stalking for a few days - but you are now on electronic ignore. Bye...

Okay, I've tolerated your childish stalking for a few days - but you are now on electronic ignore. Bye...

In other words you can't answer, just like any loser can not answer when pressed

I agree! NaziCon circle jerks are hilarious!

Dupes are duped again - it’s what they do.

OH looky here... A whole pile of left wing nut job shit pellets... Left wing conspiracy nut jobs who don't want to look at the facts...

The report I read said it started in the ceiling of the secret service house.

Secret service got bored watching their dog ...

while Bill was screwing a whore and Hillary was out with her lesbo girlfriend

TStroomer_015.gif

This has GOT to be a story straight from The Onion. There is no way the Clintons would do this - it is so obviously a deliberate act of destroying evidence that may soon be used against them in an investigation and/or criminal trial.

The Clintons would have done something far more subtle. I call BS on this story.

CNN & 'facts' don't fit well in the same sentence.......

BUT the point is there was a fire at the Clinton property.

Now to wait for the reports of just WHAT was damaged like missing evidence.....

I agree! NaziCon circle jerks are hilarious!

Dupes are duped again - it’s what they do.

OH looky here... A whole pile of left wing nut job shit pellets... Left wing conspiracy nut jobs who don't want to look at the facts...

What facts? Show me a single fact in your post other than that there was a fire at the Clinton's house.

Somehow a website in CALIFORNIA knows what happened inside the Clinton's house in New York and EXACTLY what was destroyed in the fire?

Quit with this bullshit.

...this seems about as credible as your police source in Charlottesville. How did that turn out?

Are you talking about the Russia conspiracy theory again?

Well of course, because that's all you can talk about. But please, look at the title of this thread. This is about Clinton corruption which is no conspiracy.

So if the Clintons weren't home and the Secret Service wasn't either because they were with the Clintons.........how did the fire start?

CNN & 'facts' don't fit well in the same sentence.......

BUT the point is there was a fire at the Clinton property.

Now to wait for the reports of just WHAT was damaged like missing evidence.....

It was in the secret service love shack not in the main house , the op is posting fake news
Just another nut ...

Forum List

Back