Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

Nearly all mass shooters are male. If not having God in your life was a factor and nothing else....the perps would be from both genders.

Males not being able to cope seems to be the common thread.

The poorest town in America everyone owns a gun and haven’t had a murder is years p
Except for...

Fort Hood,
Long island shooter
Pulse night club shooter
Virginia tech shooter
the Christmas party muslim shooters
Navy yard shooter
D.C. snipers

and on and on......
Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and February 2019, by shooter's race and ethnicity

Number of incidents
White 62
Black 18
Latino 10
Asian 8
Other 5
Unknown 4
Native American 3
Why don’t you consider the 300 plus blacks shot every weekend in towns run by democrats mass shootings?
When somebody posts white like this I usually ask for a link. I can't be arsed this time. You are just a liar.
Lol you need a link to know 90% of the the daily violence happens in towns run by democrats mostly blacks ha
300 over a weekend. Give us a link dickhead.
this is from a left wing site.. 100 a day.. Friday sat Sunday.. equals 300... easy math

Gun Violence in America - EverytownResearch.org

Nearly all mass shooters are male. If not having God in your life was a factor and nothing else....the perps would be from both genders.

Male. But I was told by my intellectual superiors there’s no difference between male and female.

(Most shooters held Leftist views too)

Two graphs because the first only goes to 2015 and the second starts in 1982.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

So what changed during the 1960’s to start this upward trend?

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
It has nothing to do with "liking" the theory, it has to do with the fact that the theory is wrong and devoid of merit.

It has nothing to do with following the Framers' mandate that church and state remain separate.

It has nothing to do with the lie that babies are being "murdered."

And that one doesn't offer another theory doesn't mitigate the fact that the thread premise is wrong.
And your inability to offer any alternative theory is noted.

Male. But I was told by my intellectual superiors there’s no difference between male and female.

(Most shooters held Leftist views too)

What intellectual superior told you that?

lol
Your political correctness makes you sound like a pussy

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

I’ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you don’t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

If you don’t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.
No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So what’s your point again?
You are an idiot. Everyone either has one or can get one.
Lol
Firearms have no control over people you fucking retard
Your statement doesn't even make any sense. It is completely illogical.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.
No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So what’s your point again?
You are an idiot. Everyone either has one or can get one.
Lol
Firearms have no control over people you fucking retard
Your statement doesn't even make any sense. It is completely illogical.
Why would you expect a logical post?

The poorest town in America everyone owns a gun and haven’t had a murder is years p
Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and February 2019, by shooter's race and ethnicity

Number of incidents
White 62
Black 18
Latino 10
Asian 8
Other 5
Unknown 4
Native American 3
Why don’t you consider the 300 plus blacks shot every weekend in towns run by democrats mass shootings?
When somebody posts white like this I usually ask for a link. I can't be arsed this time. You are just a liar.
Lol you need a link to know 90% of the the daily violence happens in towns run by democrats mostly blacks ha
this is from a left wing site.. 100 a day.. Friday sat Sunday.. equals 300... easy math

That doesnt support your lies. Who and where you lying piece of shit ?

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

The fatherless rate in the black community went from 17% to 77% current day..
Almost all the mass shooters came from a broken home .. fix the family
And yet the majority of mass shooters are white males? given this fact..what relevance is your citing of Black families with no fathers? I'm sure that the dysfunctional family plays a role in psychosis...and the pathology of mass shooters..but your opening sentence smacks of a darker (pun intended) agenda.

Doesn't matter what news outlet you watch they all feed you full of shit and it seems most people buy it and if you believe every thing you are told you are a fool.
Do some research on these staged shooting and wake up.

In my lifetime, I have seen a transition in the shootings

In the 60s and 70s it was assasination
JFK, MLK, RFK, John Lennon, Reagan, Ford..

In the 70s and 80s it became serial killings
Son of Sam, BTK, Zodiak killer, DC Sniper

After the 80s it became mass killers
Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Parkland
The common denominator? Media attention! One incident spawns more..and more. Until there is a new flavor of the decade.

That doesnt support your lies. Who and where you lying piece of shit ?
Why are you angry that I’m telling you blacks are getting shot a lot!? Why does talking about it piss you off so much??

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

And yet the majority of mass shooters are white males? given this fact..what relevance is your citing of Black families with no fathers? I'm sure that the dysfunctional family plays a role in psychosis...and the pathology of mass shooters..but your opening sentence smacks of a darker (pun intended) agenda.
I’m pretty sure close to 300 blacks were shot this weekend that is a mass.. you don’t have to treat them equal or consider that a problem but I do..

In my lifetime, I have seen a transition in the shootings

In the 60s and 70s it was assasination
JFK, MLK, RFK, John Lennon, Reagan, Ford..

In the 70s and 80s it became serial killings
Son of Sam, BTK, Zodiak killer, DC Sniper

After the 80s it became mass killers
Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Parkland
The common denominator? Media attention! One incident spawns more..and more. Until there is a new flavor of the decade.
You think the media should have ignored the assasination of JFK?

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

I’m pretty sure close to 300 blacks were shot this weekend that is a mass.. you don’t have to treat them equal or consider that a problem but I do..
ROTFLMAO!

Really?? Nice attempt to conflate two completely different issues...again...your motives are showing..whether or not you care to own them. LOL@own them!
How many Whites, Asians, etc. were shot? What were the demographics? Mass shooters are often white, middle to upper class. There are exceptions..and I'm sure you'll find some...but do try to avoid hammering at the square peg in a vain attempt to make it fit the round hole.

The kind of endemic gun violence you are attempting to label 'mass shootings' is different--a truer picture would show the causal link between poverty and violence..in a rather classic curve.
But thank you for the laugh....
iu

Forum List

Back