Rosanne lashes out at her costar son on sitcom

She has blamed everyone but herself

She screwed over her cast mates

Maybe ABC could kill her character off in a freaky, but globally warmed, super tornado. But she couldn't see it coming because she was too busy tweeting up a shitstorm.

She has blamed everyone but herself

She screwed over her cast mates

Yup....just think if the hundreds if crew members that were screwed when she showed her true racist colors....trump defends her...SHOCKED!

Really...her and trump have the same Twitter probable. Kelly need to take his Twitter away and Roseanne needs to sober up.

WHO in his/her right mind would ever work with this lunatic again?

When she blamed Ambien for the whole affair, I LOVED the pharmaceutical company's response. To paraphrase, they said that while their pharmaceutical products do cause side effects, "racism" is not one of them!

I don't watch football, so I don't know if the sing the national anthem before the game, or not. However, I like to visualize her being hired to do that, in which case, ALL the players would stay off the field until she fishes singing it!

I don't watch football, so I don't know if the sing the national anthem before the game, or not. However, I like to visualize her being hired to do that, in which case, ALL the players would stay off the field until she fishes singing it!

Wasn’t it a baseball game? Doesn’t really matter, it was horrible. I think she thought it was a joke. Perhaps it was, who would ask her to sing anything?

It was a baseball game...Sherlock.

Forum List

Back