Rosanne lashes out at her costar son on sitcom

I don't watch football, so I don't know if the sing the national anthem before the game, or not. However, I like to visualize her being hired to do that, in which case, ALL the players would stay off the field until she fishes singing it!

Wasn’t it a baseball game? Doesn’t really matter, it was horrible. I think she thought it was a joke. Perhaps it was, who would ask her to sing anything?

Who did she blame that on?

I don't watch football, so I don't know if the sing the national anthem before the game, or not. However, I like to visualize her being hired to do that, in which case, ALL the players would stay off the field until she fishes singing it!

It was a baseball game...Sherlock.

Compromised reading skills? You should never have been home schooled. I did not say where she sang. I said that I "visualized" her singing at a football game. Granted, that word has four syllables, but you can master it!

i hope Roseanne doesn't disappear faster than a classified email on a clinton server.

Trump/Roseanne 2024!

aw man , the silly things that lefties find interesting [see this thread] is silly and amazing .

"Two things can be true at once: 1. Roseanne’s joke was in poor taste, mean, and unfunny. (Hence her apology.) 2. The popular furor to fire her is mostly performed and motivated by the Left’s hysterical contempt for anyone even vaguely supportive of President Trump."

"I know Roseanne. And I know Trump. And they are about to rue the day they knew me..." - Michael Moore

he's gonna eat them isn't he??!

She's losing her mind - Time to put Rosie AND her Donald in straightjackets.
Trump defended Roseanne?

Well sorta - In a roundabout manner :wink:

trump-tweet-roseanne.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/30/rose..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2951451

If FOX does pick up this slug....I expect she will need to beg on Hollywood Blvd for sponsors. She has turned herself into. Pariah....which makes her the...so called....president's hero.

What an ignorant woman...

How is what Roseanne Tweeted ANY worse than things that Hillary has commented? Why hasn't Hillary been thrown off the cliff? Oh that's right because she's a Leftist, so she gets awards from Harvard and they cheer for her.

Hypocrisy 101 from the SJW Leftist Bedwetters again:

zzv9gkljpe3y.png

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/30/rose..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2951451

If FOX does pick up this slug....I expect she will need to beg on Hollywood Blvd for sponsors. She has turned herself into. Pariah....which makes her the...so called....president's hero.

How is what Roseanne Tweeted ANY worse than things that Hillary has commented? Why hasn't Hillary been thrown off the cliff? Oh that's right because she's a Leftist, so she gets awards from Harvard and they cheer for her.

zzv9gkljpe3y.png

Hearsay from a jilted lover and confirmed grifter trying to sell a crappy book.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover D…

zzv9gkljpe3y.png

Hearsay from a jilted lover and confirmed grifter trying to sell a crappy book.

Hillary Clinton referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s', Bill's ex-lover D…

I support Freedom of Speech which includes the right to offend, so Roseanne or anyone should be allowed to comment what they want to, far worse things have been Tweeted by others and nothing has been said, the situation is this is Political Censorship it's BECAUSE Roseanne supports The Donald and she's in the middle of a cesspit of Far Leftism SJW madness ie. Hollyweird, if she was hating The Donald and posted something vile about Melania on Twitter you ALL would be applauding her.

She is finally outing herself for what she really is. It's clear why she's a Trump supporter, she believes in all kinds of batshit conspiracy theories and as evidenced by her reaction to her costars on the show she views the world entirely as revolving around her. She's a child that refuses to take personal responsibility for her actions and does her best to blame everyone else, just like Trump.

Good riddance to her career. Her old show was playing nonstop on various channels here and they've all been yanked and replaced with Night Court or Grace Under Fire.

Forum List

Back