🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rosie O'Donnell

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
is such a good spokesman for the left and democrats.
Even Chris Cuomo is looking at her like she's a moron.
This video is hilarious.

When did he (trump) get tens of thousands of people at his rallies?......Does she have a clue about anything???

O'Donnell is typical of the elitist hypocrite left who are insulated from the real world and protected by armed guards. They surround themselves with yes people and like minded idiots and they think everything they say is profound even if it is ludicrous.

She's ugly on the outside and even uglier on the inside.....

CNN interviews Rosie O'Donnell, who's relevant in 0 ways, and calls it "news."

The lemmings got their marching orders from The Centre.

Hence the many Rosie O. threads that are popping up.

How very....American.

the-americans-2013.jpg

How very....American.

the-americans-2013.jpg

You're a typical Rosie O'Donnell fan. In case you don't know, most people consider that a greater insult than any profanities or racial slurs I could hurl your way.

This video is hilarious.

When did he (trump) get tens of thousands of people at his rallies?......Does she have a clue about anything???

Why was this androgynous hippo famous in the first place? She never had discernable talent, likeability, brains, charisma, humor, charm or anything that anyone could possibly find interesting! Yeah, I know it's a rhetorical, pointless question because I could ask the exact same thing of David Hogg.

This video is hilarious.

Why was this androgynous hippo famous in the first place? She never had discernable talent, likeability, brains, charisma, humor, charm or anything that anyone could possibly find interesting! Yeah, I know it's a rhetorical, pointless question because I could ask the exact same thing of David Hogg.

I couldn't agree more. She is a hateful dumbfuck commie.....

O'Donnell is typical of the elitist hypocrite left who are insulated from the real world and protected by armed guards. They surround themselves with yes people and like minded idiots and they think everything they say is profound even if it is ludicrous.
yep, she's anti gun, because she has armed guards, what a piece of shit. Typical lefty do as I say not as I do......and doesn't mind people being defenseless and getting killed by criminals.

Trump is still pissed that Rosie declined his sexual advances

How very....American.

the-americans-2013.jpg
Well I was the first that I saw.....and she made those dumb statements....she's on your team bro.....and that's a rich member of you team, the poorer ones must be less educated...God help us.

You know why Trump hates Rosie O' Donnell? It is because they are so much alike.

Both from Queens, both loud mouths, both in your face, and both court controversy.

So I have to laugh at these Rosie O' Donnell threads.

Trump is no more than a male Rosie O'Donnell. They are two peas in the same pod.

There is one important difference though.

Rosie would have had the balls to stand up to Putin.

You know why Trump hates Rosie O' Donnell? It is because they are so much alike.

Both from Queens, both loud mouths, both in your face, and both court controversy.

Trump is no more than a male Rosie O'Donnell. They are two peas in the same pod.

Except one is your president.

Oh like Obama did?

Forum List

Back