Rosie O'donnell's daughter missing.

Whitney Houston's daughter didn't commit suicide, Stephanie. Her best friend said she had a fear of baths and would never take one due to her mother having died by drowning. She took showers. It is most likely whoever had her mother murdered - murdered her also - I do not believe it was the boyfriend. Whoever did it had enough money to implicate him though and make it appear as if it was him.
Did baby Jesus tell you that?

Or are you just making up more nonsense as usual? ...... :cuckoo:
I read the story concerning her fear of baths from a report given by her girlfriend. It was in the news. She should know, Sunni Man. As for the suspicion of Whitney having been murdered? That is old news. I have listened to the stories about the young man she married - she grew up with him as Whitney had taken him in as a youngster. I do not believe the young man had anything to do with it. He seemed to be a very sincere person. You shouldn't believe what you read in the Hollywood tabloids. It's usually not true.

I read the story concerning her fear of baths from a report given by her girlfriend. It was in the news. She should know, Sunni Man. As for the suspicion of Whitney having been murdered? That is old news. I have listened to the stories about the young man she married - she grew up with him as Whitney had taken him in as a youngster. I do not believe the young man had anything to do with it. He seemed to be a very sincere person. You shouldn't believe what you read in the Hollywood tabloids. It's usually not true.
I don't read Hollywood tabloids.......you are much more entertaining. ....... :lol:

Brown's loser boyfriend murdered her.
Rosie's daughter ran away. Can't say I blame her.

I don't read Hollywood tabloids.......you are much more entertaining. ....... :lol:

How sweet! Thank you! I appreciate you, Sunni Man! Hope your evening is a pleasant one!

Whitney Houston's daughter didn't commit suicide, Stephanie. Her best friend said she had a fear of baths and would never take one due to her mother having died by drowning. She took showers. It is most likely whoever had her mother murdered - murdered her also - I do not believe it was the boyfriend. Whoever did it had enough money to implicate him though and make it appear as if it was him.

It was Bobby!!!!

I believe that was her husband and I don't believe he killed her. I believe the young man is devastated. As for Rosie's daughter. Let's be nice. Rosie has feelings too and she is no doubt very worried about her daughter, Gracie. I hope the girl makes contact with her family and loved ones and lets them know she is alright.

It was Bobby!!!!

Who is Bobby? Her father? You think her father did that to her? I don't.

I think Rosie made her daughter mentally ill. Or she had her diagnosed as mentally ill to hide the fact that Rosie's mentally ill.

Seriously. I feel for anyone adopted by that psycho.

I think Rosie made her daughter mentally ill. Or she had her diagnosed as mentally ill to hide the fact that Rosie's mentally ill.

I do not know very much about Rosie O'Donnell, KG. I am not a television person and do not keep up with what goes on out there in California much. If anything I would think that living in a household with two homosexuals would be very harmful to any child - I am strongly opposed to the idea. Children need a mother and a father. Not two mothers or two fathers. That is sending a very confusing message to any child.

First Whitney Houston's daughter commits suicide Now Rosies in the news

these are the people who shouldn't have children

Whitney Houston's daughter didn't commit suicide, Stephanie. Her best friend said she had a fear of baths and would never take one due to her mother having died by drowning. She took showers. It is most likely whoever had her mother murdered - murdered her also - I do not believe it was the boyfriend. Whoever did it had enough money to implicate him though and make it appear as if it was him. As for Rosie, I hope her daughter is safe and if she desires to live on her own I hope that can be arranged for her. It could be she does not want to live with Rosie O'Donnell and as she is 17 yrs of age she should be able to decide for herself where she'd like to live and with whom.

I didn't hear about all that. But I thought I heard she tried to commit suicide a couple of times. So I assumed she finally succeeded. It was a shame, but the poor girl was raised in a mess.
Ah sheesh, I didn't realize Rosie's kid was that old already. time flies when we become a senior citizen...lol

I believe that was her husband and I don't believe he killed her. I believe the young man is devastated. As for Rosie's daughter. Let's be nice. Rosie has feelings too and she is no doubt very worried about her daughter, Gracie. I hope the girl makes contact with her family and loved ones and lets them know she is alright.
I have no clue what you are talking about. Bobbi's boyfriend was not her husband. And I believe he was a big factor in her death. You can believe what you want.
As far as Rosie is concerned, I'm sure she has feelings but this isn't about her, is it? Her DAUGHTER took off and ran away for some reason. Maybe due to the crap her mother flaps her mouth about, maybe some other reason. So far, I have not seen anyone say anything bad about the daughter and all hope she is ok.

I have no clue what you are talking about. Bobbi's boyfriend was not her husband. And I believe he was a big factor in her death. You can believe what you want.
As far as Rosie is concerned, I'm sure she has feelings but this isn't about her, is it? Her DAUGHTER took off and ran away for some reason. Maybe due to the crap her mother flaps her mouth about, maybe some other reason. So far, I have not seen anyone say anything bad about the daughter and all hope she is ok.
I'm talking about before her drowning in the tub in 2014 they announced they were married. It was in the news. Why would she and her husband lie about such a thing? Later when she had the accident the family denied that they were married and when he said they were married they began accusing him of being the person who drowned her. I don't believe he had anything to do with it and I believe they were married, Gracie. Whitney Houston's daughter had no reason to pretend to be married. That doesn't even make sense.
Bobbi Kristina Brown Nick Gordon Happily Married See Wedding Rings - Us Weekly
Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon "Happily Married:" See Their Wedding Rings!
CELEBRITY NEWS JAN. 10, 2014 AT 9:10AM BY NICOLE EGGENBERGER
1389360712_bobbi-christina-nick-gordon-article.jpg
Bobbi Kristina Brown tweeted that she's "happily married" to Nick Gordon on Jan. 9, and shared a picture of their wedding rings.Credit: Christopher Polk/WireImage; Courtesy Bobbi Kristina Brown
Secret wedding? Bobbi Kristina Brown announced on Twitter Thursday, Jan. 9 that she and Nick Gordon are "happily married." The 20-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston shared the news by posting a photo of the couple's wedding rings.

"@nickgordon! #HappilyMarried," she captioned the snapshot. "SO #Inlove. If you didn't get it the first time that is." The picture shows Brown's hand resting on top of Gordon's hand, with their weddings bands on display.

PHOTOS: See at what age stars got engaged

bobbi-christina-nick-gordon-inline.jpg

Bobbi Kristina Brown tweeted a picture of her and Nick Gordon's wedding rings on Jan. 9.
Credit: Courtesy Bobbi Kristina Brown
Brown and Gordon first announced they were engaged in October 2012 during a sneak peek of their short-lived reality show, The Houstons: On Our Own. However, they called off their engagement one month later. Sources told Us Weekly at the time that Brown's family members didn't approve of the relationship. (Prior to her February 2012 death, Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; he lived with the family throughout his teens.)
In July 2013, Brown announced that their engagement was back on andclarified the nature of their relationship. "Yes, me and Nick are engaged. I'm tired of hearing people say, 'Eww you're engaged to your brother' or 'If Whitney was still alive, would we be together or would she approve of this?'" she wrote on Facebook. "Let me clear up something, we aren't even real brother and sister, nor is he my adoptive brother. My mom never adopted him. In fact, mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating."
In addition to her marriage announcement, Brown also hinted on Twitter Thursday that she'll be sharing other news soon. "BIGGGG things in store guys . . . I'm so excited!" she wrote. "We bouta change the world babbb......
As you can see? They got married. As for Rosie O'Donnell's daughter? She had a reason for leaving home - agreed. I wish her the best and hope that she will find a place to live where she is happy. At 17 yrs of age she has a right to decide that for herself, I believe.

Last edited:

And according to the birth mother. Adopted illegally.

Forum List

Back