Rove: Huh?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
What's he talking about here?

foo6y8E.png

From the looks of every right wing rag out there from Drudge to Breitbart to Rush to the influx of posts on this forum from teabagger posters, it's pretty obvious that it's not the left who's "hyperventilating" over Cochran's win last night.

Beck went off with his gun:

Glenn Beck So Frustrated With Cochran Win He Shot A Rifle During Radio Show

Sarah Barracuda's gone ballistic too!

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/10152534780938588

and so on...

Sore losers.

"I'm asking people to cross over, and if they can stomach it and I know it's a difficult thing to do, vote for Clinton." - Rush Limbaugh.

What's he talking about here?

foo6y8E.png

From the looks of every right wing rag out there from Drudge to Breitbart to Rush to the influx of posts on this forum from teabagger posters, it's pretty obvious that it's not the left who's "hyperventilating" over Cochran's win last night.

Beck went off with his gun:

Glenn Beck So Frustrated With Cochran Win He Shot A Rifle During Radio Show

Sarah Barracuda's gone ballistic too!

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/10152534780938588

and so on...

Palin "democracy within our Republic"; she finally admits it, or her hired writers did:

On top of that, millions of dollars from out of state liberal billionaires like Mike Bloomberg poured in at the last minute on that same incumbent’s behalf. You have to ask yourself why? When a primary election is lost fairly, I am all for unifying behind the victor and joining forces to fight in November. When an election is questionable, with potential legal violations, politics MUST be put aside and the irregularities MUST be fully investigated. Regardless of party, we owe it to voters and to democracy within our Republic. :D

Palin is now on record as being outraged about outside money pouring into a state to influence the outcome of an election.

Interesting!

Forum List

Back