Roy Cohn, who is this man Trump wants Sessions to be

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Roy Cohn was once the most feared lawyer in New York City. A ruthless master of dirty tricks, he smeared the reputations of his political enemies, helped send the Rosenbergs to the electric chair, and had more than one Mafia don on speed dial. But his most enduring legacy is Donald Trump, whom he took under his wing in the 1970s. In Ken Auletta's 1978 Esquire profile, we meet the man who tutored the president in the dark arts of gossip, power, and politics.

Don't Mess With Roy Cohn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do believe Sessions is too moral a man to be like Roy Cohn, I do not agree with Sessions, but so far he has not given in totally to Trump, or has he?

I think Sessions is on his way out, and the head of the EPA is going to move into his job.

Sessions not invited to Trump meet, Pruitt interested in AG post

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is one of the few cabinet members who will not attend an inner-circle legislative meeting hosted by President Trump this weekend, fueling speculation about growing tensions between the two men.

Meanwhile, Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, who will attend the meeting at Camp David, indicated this week that he'd be willing to lead the Justice Department, according to a report.

Pruitt has been telling close associates at the EPA that he would be up to fill Sessions' shoes if Trump gives him the boot, one person familiar with the matter told Politico.

I think Trump would be happy if his DOJ would be more like Eric Holder when it comes to doing non-investigations of executive branch “matters”!

Forum List

Back