Roy Moores Lie detector test

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

I do look forward to seeing the results.

Sadly he really believed the truth would come out. This is one of the worst cases of true believers actually believing that he was telling the truth and not understanding that especially when Shelby went after him that this could not be for real.

Note: Shelby was a Democrat until Gingrich won it all in the 90's and Shelby decided oh my I need to be a Republican. This **** and yes he is a **** decided to give the R seat of Alabama to a Democrat.

Shelby is a pig

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

The women are liars; I find this beyond distasteful but now I hope these women understand what will happen for lying.

$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

Asked for dates. No jailbait and don't hand me your pedophile shit you fucking scum.

You need to be banned for lying about pedophilia.

Asked for dates. No jailbait and don't hand me your pedophile shit you fucking scum.

The only one lying about pedophilia is child fuckin' Roy Moore

2qg0WUw.jpg

Now Old School do you want to keep pushing the envelopes here?

2qg0WUw.jpg

Its puzzling that he has proved his innocence but neglected to share it with the electorate.

Quite a unique situation.

2qg0WUw.jpg
What envelope? This is America, Canadian. Most (I'd say all but, well... Moore supporters :dunno: ) of us don't abide pedophiles.

Roy Moore is still very popular in Alabama. He should do to Jones what the media has done to Trump. Relentlessly attack him over everything he does and says. The public knows the election was rigged and those women were lying. Hang it all on Doug Jones.

2qg0WUw.jpg

Liar. Now I have built a portfolio of all your accusations against Moore claiming he is a pedophile. All of them. This website might be at risk and that's a pity. But to get you, it's worth it.

Merry Christmas.
Some of your friends have accused me of being a paedo on this very site. Does this mean I can sue the board ?

Liar. Now I have built a portfolio of all your accusations against Moore claiming he is a pedophile. All of them. This website might be at risk and that's a pity. But to get you, it's worth it.

Merry Christmas
You'd think such blatant LIES would be dealt with by the mods. Time will tell.

2qg0WUw.jpg

Merry Christmas.
Some of your friends have accused me of being a paedo on this very site. Does this mean I can sue the board ?
Ignore her she's probably drunk again

2qg0WUw.jpg

What envelope? This is America, Canadian. Most (I'd say all but, well... Moore supporters :dunno: ) of us don't abide pedophiles.

Pedophile again? TY. Seal your fate.

2qg0WUw.jpg

Merry Christmas.
Loons are a riot!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2qg0WUw.jpg

Merry Christmas.
Ignore her she's probably drunk again
She seems to be very angry about something.

... people on tv have been saying Moore was a child molester every day, and nothing was done about it.

The person that could do something about it, Moore, has not lived up to his promise to sue people. That's the most telling part about all this.

$40 there was no polygraph :deal:

Why did he not make this public before the election ?

That's easy. Because if he had, he would have had to come up with the results.

I'd like to see him take a polygraph asking whether he took a polygraph.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back