Royal Marines Commandos force US Marine Corps troops to surrender in training exercise

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Appears to be a recruiting and training issue? Better to identify this during such simulations.

The image of the hyper masculine American male is quickly disappearing. The image of logical, yet, defiant Western male is also losing it's appeal. When I watched the A-Team, I knew they were rebels, but they were smart, resourceful and "fighting the good fight".

Now you have creampuff, soft males marching the streets because a student was called the wrong pronoun or some comedian offended them with their freedom of speech. You have Superman stripping "the American Way" out of his motto. How weak and "globally conscience" of them. Superman is a wimp now who stands for nothing. Ditto for many Western citizens and I'm not some lover of meatheads. I just respect principled men who have courage.

America can return to its glory, you have to stop trying to become more like Canada and Europe and be American and embrace the proud competitive principles that defined you just 40 years ago.

Appears to be a recruiting and training issue? Better to identify this during such simulations.

The image of the hyper masculine American male is quickly disappearing. The image of logical, yet, defiant Western male is also losing it's appeal. When I watched the A-Team, I knew they were rebels, but they were smart, resourceful and "fighting the good fight".

Now you have creampuff, soft males marching the streets because a student was called the wrong pronoun or some comedian offended them with their freedom of speech. You have Superman stripping "the American Way" out of his motto. How weak and "globally conscience" of them. Superman is a wimp now who stands for nothing. Ditto for many Western citizens and I'm not some lover of meatheads. I just respect principled men who have courage.

America can return to its glory, you have to stop trying to become more like Canada and Europe and be American and embrace the proud competitive principles that defined you just 40 years ago.
Americans have not always won nor have they always been he-men that were super humans. 40 years ago would be the era where the US was still smarting from LOSING in Nam from so much machismo.

Americans have not always won nor have they always been he-men that were super humans. 40 years ago would be the era where the US was still smarting from LOSING in Nam from so much machismo.

That was a war that America in fact was on the way to basically being won until China covertly interfered and supplied hundreds of thousands of Chinese soldiers (anyone surprised since Vietnam is on their border?). I have read such suggestions and will state here that without their intervention there wouldn't have been a communist Vietnam any longer.

In such a war of attrition, China will always be able to hold another army. America was always going to be in a difficult spot short of carpet bombing civilians.

Last edited:
That was a war that America in fact was on the way to basically had won until China covertly interfered and supplied hundreds of thousands of Chinese soldiers (anyone surprised since Vietnam is on their border?). I have read such suggestions and will state here that without their intervention there wouldn't have been a communist Vietnam any longer.

In such a war of attrition, China will always be able to hold another army. America was always going to be in a difficult spot short of carpet bombing civilians.
They lost and was not woke. Korea, no one was woke the US got a tie on that one. In fact the US can only beat a few nations that are weak and Woke, right?

US Marines recently took on Britain's Royal Marines in a battle simulation in the Mojave Desert.

The Royal Marines "dominated" the US in the five-day simulation, it said, with US forces asking to for a "reset" less than halfway through.

UK Royal Marines dominated US Marines in a desert battle simulation, prompting them to surrender less than halfway through, report says

I believe this is nothing but Chinese propaganda. The British military is as woke or more so than ours. In other news, US the Marine Corps is too busy spouting off about its new tattoo policy to worry about much else. Now would be a good time for aliens to invade California . . .

Here is the thing, I tried looking up some actual information on this exercise. But I was able to determine that it was generally company sized operations, with a US Battalion against a UK Battalion. Oh, and the UK Battalion also had Commandos attached.

The US? Just the 3rd Assault Amphibian Battalion out of Camp Pendleton. Which is also a fairly "light" unit, having lost half of it's strength since 2012. That was when they lost Fox Company, then in 2015 they lost Echo Company. Then just a few months ago they lost Dog Company. A Battalion which now has just three companies, where they once had six.

So, a Battalion that recently lost an entire Company had problems during an exercise? Not real surprising, to be honest. But this really was just a Battalion sized operation, and I could find no details of what actually happened. But many of the articles did confirm the UK had Commandos assisting. I wonder if the USMC had been given a company of Force Recon if it would have helped level the playing field a bit.

No wonder you get your arses kicked time after time. On your own turf as well.

Tommy, you must be all a quiver thinking about all those burly marines doing manly stuff. Pace yourself little buddy. :D

you know what tommy?....if they did this all again next month that could all be different....
I have no doubt Harry. But bear in mind that week after week I am told on these boards that the UK male is in decline and pussified. You have to allow me a quiet gloat over this one.

No wonder you get your arses kicked time after time. On your own turf as well.
Out of politeness I usually don't go there but let me remind you of a little thing "the American Revolution".

And if not for the US bailing your asses out you would all be speaking German now
and singing Deutschland Uber Alles. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=s2IaFaJrmno&usg=AOvVaw3CNXS1opmSeOr-iEuKczzX

Forum List

Back