Rubioite pigs pressuring Andrea Tantaros to quit Fox

Female Fox News Host Is Being PRESSURED To Quit Her Job Because She Supports TRUMP

they are indeed pigs and it seems only one opinion is allowed on Fox. She has alot of courage to be the lone voice for Trump on Fox.

Which is why my TV hasn't been tuned to FOX since the first debate.
Fox is in the tank for the establishment just like ABC,CBS and NBC.

Like I said about a month ago, this is how you know conservatism has completely gone off the rails, when Fox News, the pride and joy of right wing media, is now "the establishment" and can't be trusted. LOL

Female Fox News Host Is Being PRESSURED To Quit Her Job Because She Supports TRUMP

they are indeed pigs and it seems only one opinion is allowed on Fox. She has alot of courage to be the lone voice for Trump on Fox.

Like I said about a month ago, this is how you know conservatism has completely gone off the rails, when Fox News, the pride and joy of right wing media, is now "the establishment" and can't be trusted. LOL

When they try and pic my Presidential choices i'm done with them.
FOX is going the way of the RINO...

You mean in the same reprehensible fashion that Trump supporters attacked Megyn Kelly?
I remember Trump objecting to Kelley's lack of objectivity, but which of his supporters attacked her?

Quite a few

Donald Trump Fans Attack Megyn Kelly With Sexist Slurs
lol, 423 people called her a bitch? That is your 'attacks'?

Show me someone who threatened her job or career as many leftists do to people they dont agree with, to include other leftists.

It has proven it cannot be trusted. It is a neocon news organization sold out to the Establishment and that is a FACT based on all the negative coverage they give the outsider candidates and positive coverage they give losers like Jeb!.

You mean in the same reprehensible fashion that Trump supporters attacked Megyn Kelly?
I remember Trump objecting to Kelley's lack of objectivity, but which of his supporters attacked her?

Quite a few

lol, 423 people called her a bitch? That is your 'attacks'?.

Well over a thousand, actually, sent her aggressive tweets after that debate and that is only what she endured on Twitter. It doesn't tally up other outlets.

Why are you defending it?

Quite a few

Well over a thousand, actually, sent her aggressive tweets after that debate and that is only what she endured on Twitter. It doesn't tally up other outlets.

I am not defending it, those people are out of balance in their personal life.

I am denegrating the significance of it.

Quite a few

I am not defending it, those people are out of balance in their personal life.

I am denegrating the significance of it.

It is no less than significant than what the Rubio people are doing

It's like throwing meat to low information dogs. They gobble it up without thinking. National Review tweets apparently sparked the quantum assumption by some blog named "lockerdome" that "Tantaros is being pressured by Fox" and all the lefties pretend outrage. Meanwhile Hillary barks like a freaking dog and nobody seems concerned about her mental health.

Forum List

Back