Rubio's greatest assets......?

Rubios greatest asset is that he will take the Hispanic vote

Hasn't he flip flopped on immigration reform?

No.
It’s true that Rubio once co-sponsored and supported S. 744, the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, the so-called Gang of Eight Senate immigration bill that included a “path to citizenship” for those currently in the country illegally. Rubio’s later rejection of the bill has been well-documented.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...check-cruz-rubio-immigration-stance/79786270/

If Obama just sat there and allowed Iran to make bombs, not even attempting to shut down the operations,,,u think Hillary will send bombs there?

i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.
I agree. I'd vote for Rubio over Clinton even if he came out as a tranny into beastiality necrophilism.

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

rubies' greatest asset is that he's cute and personable.

and then he starts to speak and sounds like milk toast.

Don't you just love how the mindset of both parties has totally reversed since 2008? Then the Republicans were all about experience and knowledge with McCain and the the Democrats were all about youth personality and charisma with Obama now the left is all about the experience and knowledge of Hillary and the right is all about the
youth personality and charisma of Rubio and Cruz.

If Obama just sat there and allowed Iran to make bombs, not even attempting to shut down the operations,,,u think Hillary will send bombs there?

WHo was the last POTUS to prevent Iran from making bombs, Trixie?

Don't you just love how the mindset of both parties has totally reversed since 2008? Then the Republicans were all about experience and knowledge with McCain and the the Democrats were all about youth personality and charisma with Obama now the left is all about the experience and knowledge of Hillary and the right is all about the
youth personality and charisma of Rubio and Cruz.

In 2008 it wasn't about "youth and charisma"......it was about recovering from the unprecedented disaster wreaked by the worst POTUS of the modern era...

Currently, Rubio's greatest asset is that he is NOT Cruz, NOT Trump, coming in third in Iowa and, of course, just slightly brighter than Dan Quayle.

(P.S. we can also honestly state that he did NO serious damage when in the senate....since he seldom showed up to work.....Yes, another "asset".)

He can morph himself into any shape to take advantage of any situation; perfect republican.

im not worried, whether its Hillary or Kernel Sanders,,,Trump/Cruz/Rubio will beat them to a pulp,,,well if they make it to the debates before their first stroke or brain stoppage.

im not worried, whether its Hillary or Kernel Sanders,,,Trump/Cruz/Rubio will beat them to a pulp,,,well if they make it to the debates before their first stroke or brain stoppage.

Rexx,

You don't accept that Hillary has a long list of accomplishments because you are a hateful person... You rather crawl under your bed and worry about
ISIS
IRan
North Korea....

Fuck it man you are probably worried about the zombies... Grow a backbone and stop being so afraid...

i dont care about his immigration intentsions,,,,anyone but Hillary! god,,,a vote for Hillary is a vote for Iran or North Korea to send us a nuke.
I agree. I'd vote for Rubio over Clinton even if he came out as a tranny into beastiality necrophilism.

You an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Zack?
What is it exactly you are trying to ask me?

I think that pretty much answers my question......thanks....

Forum List

Back