Rudi declares bankruptcy after his lies catch up with him

No.When he lied and slandered those ladies in Georgia. I think that when he refused to pay the fine he went for.bankruptcy.
Hes a bearing false witness bastard.
so really this thread is a "nothing burger" or a "nothing fish and chips"

No.When he lied and slandered those ladies in Georgia. I think that when he refused to pay the fine he went for.bankruptcy.

The BLM Obiden plants who re-ran ballot stacks at 1AM AFTER they sent observers out of the area? Those Black DEMs?

The court system is protecting the US against trump. Germanys courts did the same until hitler gained power.
They are protecting America by weaponizing the justice dept.?...
That doesn't make any sense... just like when you say Trump is a danger to democracy while you try and keep people off ballots... and deny them with secret service protection like Biden is doing to Kennedy... think about how disgusting that is knowing he watched his father assassinated and you are supporting a monster who can do that?...
Biden is a mean uncaring bastard.... so you will have to answer one day for your support of him... not me...

Trump pardons on day one will be plentiful.... thanks for the guilty verdicts libtards....

They are protecting America by weaponizing the justice dept.?...
That doesn't make any sense... just like when you say Trump is a danger to democracy while you try and keep people off ballots... and deny them with secret service protection like Biden is doing to Kennedy... think about how disgusting that is knowing he watched his father assassinated and you are supporting a monster who can do that?...
Biden is a mean uncaring bastard.... so you will have to answer one day for your support of him... not me...
Guilty people go to jail. That is pretty standard... In modern democracies. Of course your sort abandoned democracy 5 years ago.

Forum List

Back