Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is incapable of love.

He is pathological, damaged. Somehow, some way early in life, the ability to love was taken away from him.

It's why he experimented with gay sex in Chicago..... He was searching for something that eludes him to this day -- The ability to love.

Normal people can't understand that. We all love something -- Our Wives/Husbands, our children, our parents, our siblings.........

Not the Lying Piece of Shit in Chief. He is devoid of love. There is no place, no space in his heart for love -- Except of himself.

He does love himself. Other then that? Nada. he is dead inside

the scumbag is pathological.

Do you want to fundamentally change some you love? I think not but that was his campaign slogan

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
The way you supported Bush?

"... obama doesn't love Americans?"

No Anti-American does.

YA see scamp, Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the thesis and the antithesis.

Therefore, one who adheres to Foreign Ideas which are hostile to American Principles, which is known as the antithesis, can NOT claim to also be an adherent TO the thesis: America, which rests upon the principles that define America.

It simply can NOT be done.

Therefore Gulliani is, correct... as he usually is on such matters.

Now just toward helping you understand, one example of Foreign Ideas which are Hostile to American principle, would be an idea which rejects the self-evident truth that "we are endowed by our Creator with rights SO CERTAIN that those rights are inseparable from our beings... thus, wherein the United States, being comprised of individuals who are endowed by their creator with unalienable rights is attacked by a foreign cult... that we are NOT bound by our the responsibility that sustains our right to be free to pursue the fulfillment of our rights; therefore our DUTY... to defend ourselves from those who have infringed upon our means to do so.

So an idea would be expressed, for instance, through a sentiment which looks like THIS:

Invading Iraq and Afghanihstan violates american principles

See how that works?

And Guiliani is running for what office next?
Isn't this the guy that 2nd Amendment called a communist for wanting to keep guns from minorities in his city?

2nd or 3rd thread on this non-story.

Its Giuliani, for Pete's sake. Yet another failed Republican bobble head struggling to be relevant.

31lwZAagXQL.jpg

Guiliani is echoing what many other Americans are saying. But what say you? Agree or Disagree?

You're kinda late to the party paulitician. Somebody else got their daily email of talking points before you and already started a thread on this. Don't you ever look to see if something has already been posted?
I have no doubt "O" hasn't been a good president, but him not loving America? Man, that has been a standard talking point from Day One by the rightwing haters.

Isn't this the guy that 2nd Amendment called a communist for wanting to keep guns from minorities in his city?

Stop watching cartoons. They're rotting your brain. :cuckoo:

Guiliani is echoing what many other Americans are saying. But what say you? Agree or Disagree?

You're kinda late to the party paulitician. Somebody else got their daily email of talking points before you and already started a thread on this. Don't you ever look to see if something has already been posted?
I have no doubt "O" hasn't been a good president, but him not loving America? Man, that has been a standard talking point from Day One by the rightwing haters.

If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Or Paulitician, he and 2nd are socks...

Seriously, lay off the cartoons. Time to put your big boy or girl pants on.
Why, when I can set nakeed and post?

Or Paulitician, he and 2nd are socks...

Seriously, lay off the cartoons. Time to put your big boy or girl pants on.
Why, when I can set nakeed and post?

Call it a kind-hearted intervention. Quit the cartoons and grow up. It's time... You're welcome.

Some folks love America for what it is, what it represents, today.

Others love it for what it could be if they can "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" it.

We need to fundamentally change the way our government spends the taxpayer's money to get our crushing debt under control. Does that mean I hate America? Not hardly.
Actually, what Obama said was that he was going to fundamentally change America...and he asked us all to join him.

Why would one want to fundamentally change something they love?

Fundamentally refers to "the primary...central aspects"

Getting are our debt under control means we need to fundamentally change America. We can't keep on this path without fundamental change.

People want to fundamentally change something they love all the time. My best friend and cousin, whom I love dearly is an alcoholic. I am trying to help him fundamentally change him b/c I do not want to see him ruin his life or possibly die due to his addiction.

I am opposed to many of Obama's policies but the idea that Obama hates America is nothing more than partisan claptrap. There are many politicians I disagree but I am sure they still love America.

Their talking points guide them

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
The way you supported Bush?

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

-Geaux
-------------

Rudy has nailed it, but it wasn't difficult. For years now, he has either apologized for America or blamed us for the evils of others while making excuses for the the terrorists. I never thought much of his middle name until the past months and I believe it's becoming clearer now.

What excuse did he ever make for terrorism?

Forum List

Back