Ruh Roh Germany can't account for over half of 1.1million asylum seekers

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
What a freaking dog's breakfast. They just admitted that they have no idea where they might be. If I lived in Europe I would not get a warm and fuzzy about the security situation right about now.

This is a bad joke. Governments are supposed to protect their citizens. Merkel and EU have thrown open their doors to millions of unvetted migrants.

Unreal.

"The German government is unable to say where more than half of the one million asylum seekers allowed into the country have ended up, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Government statistics show that Germany registered 1.1million applications by the end of last year under its EASY system, which does not record much more than an applicant's county of origin.
German Interior Ministry spokesman Dr Harald Neymanns admitted that delays in the processing of asylum seeker applications would account for some of those missing.
But he also said that in some cases refugees may not have stayed in Germany but instead gone on to a different country elsewhere in the EU. "

What a freaking dog's breakfast. They just admitted that they have no idea where they might be. If I lived in Europe I would not get a warm and fuzzy about the security situation right about now.

This is a bad joke. Governments are supposed to protect their citizens. Merkel and EU have thrown open their doors to millions of unvetted migrants.

Unreal.

"The German government is unable to say where more than half of the one million asylum seekers allowed into the country have ended up, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
Government statistics show that Germany registered 1.1million applications by the end of last year under its EASY system, which does not record much more than an applicant's county of origin.
German Interior Ministry spokesman Dr Harald Neymanns admitted that delays in the processing of asylum seeker applications would account for some of those missing.
But he also said that in some cases refugees may not have stayed in Germany but instead gone on to a different country elsewhere in the EU. "

Traitor Merkel and the Traitors at the EU Commission couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel.

Why should we expect them to be able to organise keeping track of the savages they've allowed to come and filth up our beautiful Continent?

o6Bq2OR.jpg

Forum List

Back