Ruh-Roh!!! Proud Boys out Trump for Jan 6

Here is where your argument goes to die.
Nobody is "suggesting" anything.
This OP is about SWORN TESTIMONY presented in a court of law by people who were Trump's own street "soldiers" in his failed attempted coup that day.
They were absolutely loyal to him and ready to do his bidding....and then he abandoned them and threw them under the bus (like he does everybody else) when the shit hit the fan.

And what's up with all the "cock" references in your post?
Maybe instead of a political forum it is really a dating site you need to be on?

Just sayin.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I wasn't talking to you dumbass, try and follow along. Don't pretend that nobody suggested anything, you're just twisted thus a twisted response because you didn't like the message.

Ooops, I said dumbass, I should look for a dumbass site. Oh wait, this is one.

Most of the five were convicted of seditious conspiracy and other felonies. The sedition charge has been rarely used in U.S. history, except against secessionist rebels during the Civil War – and against Oath Keepers involved with J6, earlier this year. The jury was told that seditious conspiracy didn't merely mean overthrow the government through force; it had the much broader meaning of interfering with the government by use of force. Kelly ruled that jurors could convict on conspiracy even if they found there was no plan to disrupt the certification of the election, but merely an "unspoken agreement" – whatever that means – to do so.

Obviously, this overly broad interpretation could be used to convict anyone engaged in civil disobedience. Mike Huckabee observed, "[T]he language is vague enough to facilitate the criminal prosecution of public dissent." Martin Luther King Jr., Vietnam War protesters and those protesting national COVID-19 restrictions could all be convicted. It sets a very chilling precedent.

Legal fun and games for fascists. This was not a fair trial.

Most of the five were convicted of seditious conspiracy and other felonies. The sedition charge has been rarely used in U.S. history, except against secessionist rebels during the Civil War – and against Oath Keepers involved with J6, earlier this year. The jury was told that seditious conspiracy didn't merely mean overthrow the government through force; it had the much broader meaning of interfering with the government by use of force. Kelly ruled that jurors could convict on conspiracy even if they found there was no plan to disrupt the certification of the election, but merely an "unspoken agreement" – whatever that means – to do so.

Obviously, this overly broad interpretation could be used to convict anyone engaged in civil disobedience. Mike Huckabee observed, "[T]he language is vague enough to facilitate the criminal prosecution of public dissent." Martin Luther King Jr., Vietnam War protesters and those protesting national COVID-19 restrictions could all be convicted. It sets a very chilling precedent.

Legal fun and games for fascists. This was not a fair trial.
Good source - WND - No wonder you are a loon.
WND (formerly WorldNetDaily) is an American far-right fake news website. It is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories, including the false ...
Owners: WorldNetDaily.com, Inc
Editor: Joseph Farah
-----------------------

BOUT JOSEPH FRANCIS FARAH​

Joseph Farah runs WorldNetDaily, one of the most unhinged far-right “news” sites on the Internet.WND specializes in anti-Obama “birtherism,” wild accusations against LGBT people, anti-Muslim rhetoric and a huge dose of just plain lunacy, such as a six-part series that made the claim that eating soy causes homosexuality.

Well I guess that settles it.
From now on "march peacefully & patriotically" mean get caught up in a Fedsurrection to install a fake resident meat puppet in the White House.

Times they are a' changin' & words mean something completely different now.
Like when I say ya'll are a bunch of low-T bed wetter rubes, it really means you are really cool manly men with an awe inspiring capacity to use reason to come to a rational conclusion.
And not a bunch of Nancy boys at all.

Trump spent six spewing violent rhetoric before his one liner about peacefully and patriotically.... He was protecting himself at the last minute. He does that all the time. Don't be a fool.

Well I guess that settles it.
From now on "march peacefully & patriotically" mean get caught up in a Fedsurrection to install a fake resident meat puppet in the White House.

Times they are a' changin' & words mean something completely different now.
Like when I say ya'll are a bunch of low-T bed wetter rubes, it really means you are really cool manly men with an awe inspiring capacity to use reason to come to a rational conclusion.
And not a bunch of Nancy boys at all.

Trump is low T with a thimble sized penis. He threw his Proud Boys under the bus.

WND (formerly WorldNetDaily) is an American far-right fake news website. It is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories, including the false ...
-----------------------

Joseph Farah runs WorldNetDaily, one of the most unhinged far-right “news” sites on the Internet.WND specializes in anti-Obama “birtherism,” wild accusations against LGBT people, anti-Muslim rhetoric and a huge dose of just plain lunacy, such as a six-part series that made the claim that eating soy causes homosexuality.
Far Right...like the shooter in Allen, TexAss...

You leftists really are cocks right. You surely have the brains of cocks, and let everyone else do your thinking for you cuz you're lazy and dependent.

You pukes suggest that well, "the insurrection" (that wasn't) is Trump's fault cuz cuz he said "fight like hell". We'll just disregard Trump says that often and in context means TAKE ACTION.

Trump said during the same speech "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

That's clearly stated, am I right? How come you fucks can't acknowledge that? Because you're cocks.
So a speaker can pretty much say as many violence inducing things they want but as long as one sentence mentions peacefully then everything else is disregarded?

Lala land.

So a speaker can pretty much say as many violence inducing things they want but as long as one sentence mentions peacefully then everything else is disregarded?

Lala land.
That is EXACTLY what trump does. He preaches hate and violence and inserts a word like "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," He then parses into his words, "peacefully and patriotically."

But the damage has already been done. The cult that was at his speech on J6 were there to march on the US Capitol. They wore armored gear and were ready for battle. trump knew they were going to get violent and he did not care. He sat and watched for hours and enjoyed it.

I must admit, trump has the Mafia Boss denial routine down to an art. In order to make him pay for his crimes, the DOJ is going to have to corner him with his own words. I heard that one of his Mar a lago workers was bugged. If they have him on tape admitting or ordering hiding classified documents, that may do it.

-----------------------

If you do not like the source that is your problem and the paid shills that say the crap you believe. Your knowledge is not fact based.

If you do not like the source that is your problem and the paid shills that say the crap you believe. Your knowledge is not fact based.
extremeright041.png

cant blame anybody for not liking a source this far right.

extremeright041.png

cant blame anybody for not liking a source this far right.
Can't blame the people being paid to say that about any source they are told to. You are listening to paid liars. Now, point that arrow up your ass.

Forum List

Back