Rules For Handling Bullies

The best way to handle a bully is to punch him in the face.

Agreed, Skull...and to keep doing that until they're down and not getting up.

It's a public service to re-educate a bully especially if the fool though you were going to be his victim.

The best way to handle a bully is to punch him in the face.

Agreed, Skull...and to keep doing that until they're down and not getting up.

It's a public service to re-educate a bully especially if the fool though you were going to be his victim.

You don't even have to win the fight to beat the bully. You just have to make it more trouble than it is worth to bully you.

To me, the best way to beat a person is to continue being the way that you are because that right there may very well be the reason why the person resents you so much anyway. As long as you continue to be you, no one else will ever have any authority over you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I taught my kids to just ignore the bullies, report the bullies and if necessary unleash hell on the bully...

I used to get bullied by cliques since my family was struggling financially and it showed in my clothes and stuff...until middle school when I beat the crap out of a girl who made fun of my "poor immigrant" mother.
The bullying stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It sounds like Obama! Everything is Bush's fault! Everything is the Republicans fault! Everything is FOX's fault! Even if you are the bully when you get caught play the victim! That way you can blame the real victims!

I just read an article where a mentally challenged boy was arrested and fined by police for "wire tapping" school bullying ( AFTER TEACHERS called the cops on HIM) . His bully's were ignored. He was suspended and fined.

Teen convicted of disorderly conduct for taping bullying to... | www.wpxi.com

Special-Ed Student Records Bully, Gets Charged With Disorderly Conduct

Forum List

Back