Rumor thread

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Reality: Safeguards are in place to prevent home-printed or photocopied mail-in ballots from being counted.

Rumor: A malicious actor can easily defraud an election by printing and sending in extra mail-in ballots.

Get the Facts: This is false. Committing fraud through photocopied or home-printed ballots would be highly difficult to do successfully. This is because each local election office has security measures in place to detect such malicious activity. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, such security measures include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

---------------------------------

Just for your information.

Reality: Safeguards are in place to prevent home-printed or photocopied mail-in ballots from being counted.

Rumor: A malicious actor can easily defraud an election by printing and sending in extra mail-in ballots.

Get the Facts: This is false. Committing fraud through photocopied or home-printed ballots would be highly difficult to do successfully. This is because each local election office has security measures in place to detect such malicious activity. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, such security measures include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

I am concerned about legal ballots that democrats fill out illegally

signature checking is not an adequate safeguard

I am concerned about legal ballots that democrats fill out illegally

signature checking is not an adequate safeguard

Amazon sends me a unique generated keycode to prove I am who I am but the state can't generate a keycode to prove only authorized legit people vote?

Amazon sends me a unique generated keycode to prove I am who I am but the state can't generate a keycode to prove only authorized legit people vote?
The government is lightyears behind Amazon and the private sector in general in technology

Forum List

Back