Run and Swim with the Navy seals August 3rd at the Statue of Liberty for 911 first responders

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Check out my team supporting the Navy SEALs swimming across the Hudson!

The event is the first-ever legally sanctioned swim across the Hudson River!
Along the route, SEALs will make stops at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island before arriving in Battery Park. At each stop, SEALs will perform pushups and pullups to honor America’s liberties, diversity, and those who have fought to preserve them. Upon their arrival at Battery Park, the SEALs will run towards One World Trade Center and end their journey at the America’s Response Monument.

Donate now to support this amazing event for military veterans and their loved ones!

If you can't run or swim please wave the flag and be seen

Along the route, SEALs will make stops at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island before arriving in Battery Park. At each stop, SEALs will perform pushups and pullups to honor America’s liberties, diversity, and those who have fought to preserve them. Upon their arrival at Battery Park, the SEALs will run towards One World Trade Center and end their journey at the America’s Response Monument.

Donate now to support this amazing event for military veterans and their loved ones!

Hope none of them displeases Trump. He might take away their merits or even rank if they don't please him.

Hope none of them displeases Trump. He might take away their merits or even rank if they don't please him.
Wake up cartoon

Even if you're a military hater, you have to admit those kids are totally amazing. I really can't imagine anyone being able to do what you described. People who train so hard to protect our country deserve our full support.

Even if you're a military hater, you have to admit those kids are totally amazing. I really can't imagine anyone being able to do what you described. People who train so hard to protect our country deserve our full support.
What they are doing is just another morning workout for them

Forum List

Back