Run Marco Run!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
lead_960.jpg

While I've begrudgingly gotten aboard the Trump Train, I'm delighted Rubio has gotten back into the fray. The GOP candidates running for his seat weren't getting any traction with Floriduh voters and his Senate seat could have been lost to the Rats. So I propose we all get behind him to ensure we control who gets confirmed to the Supreme Court, who decides what treaties to ratify, and who is there to keep the Donald from careening out of control or to convict Hillary for committing more acts of high treason. This wasn't an easy decision for Rubio...if he loses, he's done in politics....let's not let that happen. WIN MARCO WIN!!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

• Banned
And Rubio has shown that you can not trust his words..

So which is worse?

Bullshit. He saw the consequences of leaving and decided to put country before self-interest. You know there are still people around who do that....and he's one of them.

lead_960.jpg

While I've begrudgingly gotten aboard the Trump Train, I'm delighted Rubio has gotten back into the fray. The GOP candidates running for his seat weren't getting any traction with Floriduh voters and his Senate seat could have been lost to the Rats. So I propose we all get behind him to ensure we control who gets confirmed to the Supreme Court, who decides what treaties to ratify, and who is there to keep the Donald from careening out of control or to convict Hillary for committing more acts of high treason. This wasn't an easy decision for Rubio...if he loses, he's done in politics....let's not let that happen. WIN MARCO WIN!!
happyanim_zpsfb5b30ba.gif

I for one am thrilled that he has reconsidered and is getting back into this Royal Rumble known as Election 2016.And whoa geeze, Marco is the man to take out Grayson. Alan is a scumbucket who cannot be allowed back on Capitol Hill.

I feel Marco has many years to contribute politically to the nation. Rubio was deeply scarred by the "Gang of Eight " action when he got roped in by the RINO's over immigration and it hurt him in the primaries. But nonetheless he handled his losses graciously and didn't join the never trump crowd preferring to be a class act and stay out of that particular circus.

I am one happy camper! Thanks for the great news Tom! :)

I for one am thrilled that he has reconsidered and is getting back into this Royal Rumble known as Election 2016.And whoa geeze, Marco is the man to take out Grayson. Alan is a scumbucket who cannot be allowed back on Capitol Hill.

I feel Marco has many years to contribute politically to the nation. Rubio was deeply scarred by the "Gang of Eight " action when he got roped in by the RINO's over immigration and it hurt him in the primaries. But nonetheless he handled his losses graciously and didn't join the never trump crowd preferring to be a class act and stay out of that particular circus.

Great news and like you, I got a big ol grin on my face today. :)

Great news and like you, I got a big ol grin on my face today. :)

You know he gave a good fight in the primaries and even though he and Trump went toe to toe and round after round I always felt that Trump really respected Marco as opposed to some of the other candidates. I was pleased when a couple of weeks ago Trump cheered on Marco to reconsider along with so many others.

To me if Rubio had walked away from the Senate I would have understood but what a waste of a true talent it would have been so this is awesome news. I am one mega happy camper.

:)

You know he gave a good fight in the primaries and even though he and Trump went toe to toe and round after round I always felt that Trump really respected Marco as opposed to some of the other candidates. I was pleased when a couple of weeks ago Trump cheered on Marco to reconsider along with so many others.

To me if Rubio had walked away from the Senate I would have understood but what a waste of a true talent it would have been so this is awesome news. I am one mega happy camper.

I thought he'd have been an excellent Sec of Defense but I don't think he could handle being around Trump for 4 years. This is best for everybody except Grayson. :lol: Thanks for your support....Marco isn't well-liked here and I expected nothing but snarks. :wink_2:

I thought he'd have been an excellent Sec of Defense but I don't think he could handle being around Trump for 4 years. This is best for everybody except Grayson. :lol: Thanks for your support....Marco isn't well-liked here and I expected nothing but snarks. :wink_2:

I had always thought that with a little more seasoning and with a few more years under his belt on various committees, Rubio would truly make an excellent Secretary of State. Marco's demeanor is such that he would be welcomed by the international community and his loyalty to the country would never be in question as compared to others we have had to endure of late. I'd put him in that slot in a heartbeat down the road.

I don't understand why Marco's not well liked. Just because I rooted for Trump for very particular reasons, doesn't mean I can't appreciate the talent that was on the stage with him. Man oh man. We're talking awesome candidates almost across the board. And they put up one hell of a good fight; nothing to be ashamed of in the primaries.

Gotta tell you I am doing cyber cartwheels knowing Rubio is just going to smoke Grayson! See? Prayers do get answered. I was praying for smiting for old Alan I despise him so. Now it's coming in the form of an opponent called Marco. Grayson's campaign has to be going into full metal jacket melt down and running for bulk purchases of Extra Strength Immodium AD. What a great day!

:lol:

Forum List

Back