Running Scared! Republican Donors to Walker, Rubio and Bush: Boycott the Debate if Trump Participate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
How do these BOYS ever expect to win, if they can't face an OLD MAN, face to face, let alone an OLD WRINKLED BITCH, like the Hildebeast?

PJ Media ^ | 07-23-2015
The Republican Party’s donors have a brand new idea: let’s boycott those we disagree with! Will they never learn? [VIDEO] ... This means that those other candidates and the Republican Party’s leadership have to be smart about the way they deal with Trump. The best strategy is to … take him seriously. Yes, even when he’s bullying everybody else and saying outrageous things about them. You see, Trump’s current popularity isn’t about him, but about conservative anger. Conservative voters are pissed beyond measure: they feel ignored by their party, they believe amnesty for illegal aliens is all but a done...

I guess knocking McLame out was enough for the "GIRLY MEN!"
SM1dZRh.jpg

How do these BOYS ever expect to win, if they can't face an OLD MAN, face to face, let alone an OLD WRINKLED BITCH, like the Hildebeast?

PJ Media ^ | 07-23-2015
The Republican Party’s donors have a brand new idea: let’s boycott those we disagree with! Will they never learn? [VIDEO] ... This means that those other candidates and the Republican Party’s leadership have to be smart about the way they deal with Trump. The best strategy is to … take him seriously. Yes, even when he’s bullying everybody else and saying outrageous things about them. You see, Trump’s current popularity isn’t about him, but about conservative anger. Conservative voters are pissed beyond measure: they feel ignored by their party, they believe amnesty for illegal aliens is all but a done...

SM1dZRh.jpg

Yo, yes, I posted a article about this earlier, they are running scared!!!!

"GTP"

They need to put on their big girl panties and stop whining already. Geez.

"Wussy" and " Nice" aren't going to win them any elections.

So annoying.

PJ Media ^ | 07-23-2015
It's not true. It's a fantasy piece by someone named Michael van der Galien

SM1dZRh.jpg
It's not true. It's a fantasy piece by someone named Michael van der Galien.

Forum List

Back