Rupert Murdoch: U.S. Should Only Accept Refugees Who Are 'Proven Christians'

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, the God of Trash heap news has spoken, lets all bow our heads and heed his message....now that we've all vomited our last meal, shall we now continue on with sanity. Murdoch, the king of trash and diverse hatred, got some nerve wanting only Christians in this country and their having to prove it. Coming from Fox, I'm 10000% certain, the proof consists of parting the red sea, while reciting the war on Christmas and Santa is real. Listening to this guy, is like listening to a SS officer telling you take a shower in a gas chamber, you just somehow know, something ain't right here,

How does one "prove themself a Christian"? We have posters here who frequently declare that other posters are not christian....is that how we will do it?

No way to verify someone's religion. We need to end all immigration from muslim-majority nations.

How does one "prove themself a Christian"? We have posters here who frequently declare that other posters are not christian....is that how we will do it?

In this situation?

Have a pig roast, serve ham sandwiches

Christians are persecuted mercilessly in Muslim countries so would be true political refugees, just what the law calls for.

Put it this way, if the proof is based on America's version, I'd pass if I were muslim and find another country. Our Christian's are about as real as a 3 dollar bill.

No way to verify someone's religion. We need to end all immigration from muslim-majority nations.

Listen, America has had is fair share of immigrants...they're called Latino's. Who has done far more damage to our country than any Muslim, regardless of their religious affiliation will ever do.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the God of Trash heap news has spoken, lets all bow our heads and heed his message....now that we've all vomited our last meal, shall we now continue on with sanity. Murdoch, the king of trash and diverse hatred, got some nerve wanting only Christians in this country and their having to prove it. Coming from Fox, I'm 10000% certain, the proof consists of parting the red sea, while reciting the war on Christmas and Santa is real. Listening to this guy, is like listening to a SS officer telling you take a shower in a gas chamber, you just somehow know, something ain't right here,
Jeb said the same thing. Can you imagine Thomas Jefferson saying anything like that?

Just more proof that the right wants to turn this country into a Christian Caliphate. We can't have anyone in this country who doesn't believe in Jesus like everyone else does.

But...............I have a question...................does that apply to Buddhist, Hindu and Jewish refugees too? Does everyone have to convert to Christianity if they want to come here?

Just more proof that the right wants to turn this country into a Christian Caliphate. We can't have anyone in this country who doesn't believe in Jesus like everyone else does.

But...............I have a question...................does that apply to Buddhist, Hindu and Jewish refugees too? Does everyone have to convert to Christianity if they want to come here?

I love me some Jesus, but the fake fuckin Christians in this country, who'd rather rally the stock market than a starving family on welfare...Paleeeze!!

Forum List

Back