Rush Limbaugh is cooked: The stunning fall of the right’s angriest bloviator

Me? promoting mean spiritedness? For wanting people to be able to take care of themselves?
You, sir, are promoting slavery without the cotton. No tote that barge, lift that bale, only vote Democrat every other year.

Guy, only a Wingnut would think starving children is some form of "Freedom".
Where did I advocate starving children? I don't know where you get this shit, Joe. Taking acid with your meth lately?

And in the story it tells how the Supreme. Court made that obsolete. It was sentencing guidelines and judges now have more leeway.

So you have a rare case. I said first offenders usually get no jail time. And I'm still correct.

That any first time offenders get jail time and Lush Rimbjob got a walk demonstrates the criminal unfairness of a system that discriminates on the basis of race and wealth.

PAY ATTENTION, Joe
We lock up people for breaking the law. Yes, sometimes people who can afford better representation do get a better deal from the courts.
BUT
The overwhelming majority of drug offenders in our prisons are in there for sales or repeat offences. Even Jamal isn't going to do time for having oxicontins in his luggage, unless he has a bushel and plans on selling them.

That isn't what Limbaugh was caught doing. He was caught trying to BUY Oxycotin through an intermediary.

But when you are rich and white, you deserve a better quality of "Justice".

PAY ATTENTION, Joe
We lock up people for breaking the law. Yes, sometimes people who can afford better representation do get a better deal from the courts.
BUT
The overwhelming majority of drug offenders in our prisons are in there for sales or repeat offences. Even Jamal isn't going to do time for having oxicontins in his luggage, unless he has a bushel and plans on selling them.

That isn't what Limbaugh was caught doing. He was caught trying to BUY Oxycotin through an intermediary.

But when you are rich and white, you deserve a better quality of "Justice".
WTF were you expecting for a first-time offender, life imprisonment? If the state didn't pay for your psychotropics, you might have done the same.

And in the story it tells how the Supreme. Court made that obsolete. It was sentencing guidelines and judges now have more leeway.

So you have a rare case. I said first offenders usually get no jail time. And I'm still correct.

That any first time offenders get jail time and Lush Rimbjob got a walk demonstrates the criminal unfairness of a system that discriminates on the basis of race and wealth.

Yeah, because one case proves your whole argument. How much do you drink in the morning?

The fact that the laws have changed according to your argument is proof you are wrong. Nice spin though.

Me? promoting mean spiritedness? For wanting people to be able to take care of themselves?
You, sir, are promoting slavery without the cotton. No tote that barge, lift that bale, only vote Democrat every other year.

Guy, only a Wingnut would think starving children is some form of "Freedom".
Where did I advocate starving children? I don't know where you get this shit, Joe. Taking acid with your meth lately?

You didn't Joe takes the emotional low road and makes really stupid blanket statements.

He thinks that his opinions are always right and the government must step in and there is no responsibility unless you are a Republican.

You didn't Joe takes the emotional low road and makes really stupid blanket statements.

He thinks that his opinions are always right and the government must step in and there is no responsibility unless you are a Republican.

I guess the thing is, when I see people who are good with starving kids so rich people can enjoy mansions, emotional contempt is all you are worthy of.

I guess the thing is, when I see people who are good with starving kids so rich people can enjoy mansions, emotional contempt is all you are worthy of.

When I see people like you who say starving kids should be fed then do everything you can to see how much someone else can be forced to pay because you won't help, contempt is too good for you.

he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources.
Except your MessiahRushie says you can't go by those sources, ONLY the numbers HE gives.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth.

Is Rushie still on? Oh, hell. He is! Looks like another progressive was wrong. Color me unsurprised....
^^^ This is how "Democrats" talk.

he never seriously claimed 40 million daily listeners because he knows such a claim could be easily blown out of the water with a quick look at the Nielsens, Talkers magazine, or other sources.
Except your MessiahRushie says you can't go by those sources, ONLY the numbers HE gives.

December 9, 2015

RUSH: It amazes me -- it always has amazed me -- the audience of this program. If you really want to be honest about the audience of this program, forget the way the traditional ratings are taken. We measure it and so forth.

Is Rushie still on? Oh, hell. He is! Looks like another progressive was wrong. Color me unsurprised....
^^^ This is how "Democrats" talk.

No, this is how Democrats mock progressives.

Forum List

Back