Russia continues to destroy IS

Because someone is actually hurting IS.
Well, that goes back to my original question. Does anyone have any evidence that Russia is hurting ISIS to a more significant degree than we have been hurting them? Seems the Russians are doing the same things we do only with less concern about collateral damage and very little concentration on ISIS.
Did you read the OP? They also destroyed their headquarters in Syria.
I do not consider the source as valid. The claims are very far fetched.
Because it didn't come from CNN? lol
Neither did the headquarters.. I had to find it based out of the UK
There are some exaggerated claims of destroying most of ISIS's ammunition.
Because someone is actually hurting IS.
Well, that goes back to my original question. Does anyone have any evidence that Russia is hurting ISIS to a more significant degree than we have been hurting them? Seems the Russians are doing the same things we do only with less concern about collateral damage and very little concentration on ISIS.
Did you read the OP? They also destroyed their headquarters in Syria.
I do not consider the source as valid. The claims are very far fetched.
Because it didn't come from CNN? lol
Neither did the headquarters.. I had to find it based out of the UK
I usually don't give much credibility to articles on blog sites unless they are well sourced. The claim that 86 ISIS sites were hit out of 88 targets gives a clue that the story is propaganda.
I believe its source was anonymous. The group not anonymously lol

In the Last 24-hours, Russia Has Destroyed Nearly All ISIS Ammunition & Heavy Vehicles

Islamic State militants have lost “most” of their ammunition, heavy vehicles and equipment in Russian airstrikes, the Defense Ministry said Tuesday. At least 86 ISIS targets were hit during 88 sorties in the last 24 hours.
Sukhoi Su-24M and Su-34 bombers, together with Su-25SM ground support aircrafts targeted Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) sites in the provinces of Raqqah, Hama, Idlib, Latakia and Aleppo, according to the ministry. The jets hit command posts, ammunition and armament depots, military vehicles, plants producing explosives, field camps and bases.

At least someone is getting shit done

Why isn't Russia targeting ISIS in Syria? Because it never said it would

Every map I've seen of Russian/Syrian attacks has shown a strong effort against ANYONE fighting the Assad regime - including all those forces being "supported" by our Bumbler-in-Chief

In the Last 24-hours, Russia Has Destroyed Nearly All ISIS Ammunition & Heavy Vehicles

Islamic State militants have lost “most” of their ammunition, heavy vehicles and equipment in Russian airstrikes, the Defense Ministry said Tuesday. At least 86 ISIS targets were hit during 88 sorties in the last 24 hours.
Sukhoi Su-24M and Su-34 bombers, together with Su-25SM ground support aircrafts targeted Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) sites in the provinces of Raqqah, Hama, Idlib, Latakia and Aleppo, according to the ministry. The jets hit command posts, ammunition and armament depots, military vehicles, plants producing explosives, field camps and bases.

At least someone is getting shit done

Why isn't Russia targeting ISIS in Syria? Because it never said it would

Every map I've seen of Russian/Syrian attacks has shown a strong effort against ANYONE fighting the Assad regime - including all those forces being "supported" by our Bumbler-in-Chief

Many targets have Syria, Russia, hezbullah and ISIS attacking the same targets. Not the first time Syria and ISIS have coordinated their attacks or worked to serve each others purpose. Turkey also does not want us to arm the kurds and would as soon see them wiped off the face of the earth.

I am still wondering to that side turkey will be attracted in the big time fight
between the AXIS powers--------Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Pakistan -----all of the
Shiites of the world------maybe muslims of the Balkans and chechens etc ---
and ------the ALLIES------the USA, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Great Britain----and maybe
a few more of the EU. TURKEY seems to be a wild card to me

Forum List

Back