Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Proving yet again that pootins puts in the USA are progressive hater dupes, like you.

if russia is calling him a liar its up to them to prove it,,,
Uh huh, of course it is.

That's why Trump backed his lying ass down.

He's weak and feckless.
No. He deserves our commendation for NOT going to war, just as O did when he refused to bomb Syria to back up his red line comment.

The left should not be calling Donnie weak over this incident, as the right did to BO. We don’t need more warmongering.

Uh huh, of course it is.

He's weak and feckless.
No. He deserves our commendation for NOT going to war, just as O did when he refused to bomb Syria to back up his red line comment.

The left should not be calling Donnie weak over this incident, as the right did to BO. We don’t need more warmongering.

I am not calling him weak

He is provoking unnecessary conflict

Uh huh, of course it is.

He's weak and feckless.

I am not calling him weak

He is provoking unnecessary conflict
Agreed. The war machine needs to be feed. I don’t think any potus can control it’s veracious appetite.

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

Trump personally was monitoring the drone? Show a link. Or do you mean the Trump administration?

Why hasn’t he?

So now you believe the Russians? What a cock gobbler.
They called Trump a liar
Why won’t Trump release the flight path data?

Why don't you ask THEM for their proof?
Iran recovered wreckage inside their territory

Iran claimed they recovered wreckage inside their territory.

Why hasn’t he?

They called Trump a liar

proof please,,,

Why hasn’t he?

They called Trump a liar

Where is the proof? A fake photo from 2 years ago?

Why hasn’t he?

Trump personally was monitoring the drone? Show a link. Or do you mean the Trump administration?
Trump said the drone was in international air space
He wouldn’t lie to us would he?

Why hasn’t he?

He said what was told to him by people monitoring the droid. LOL.

Why hasn’t he?

Oh? Let's see your evidence of that...

Why hasn’t he?

You think Trump personally monitors drones? LOL

Why hasn’t he?

Nope.

Nope.

Thank you

Nope.

Thank you
You're welcome. And thank you for miserably failing to prove your claim.

Why hasn’t he?

He said no such thing

Trump ultimately did the right thing in not conducting a retaliatory attack

Better be damn sure you were in the right before you start taking lives

Forum List

Back