Russia contradicts Trump on US Drone

So you're saying I shouldn't b'lieve trump??

NO!!!

I'm saying that youre saying the same thing you said he said,,,

believe russia and not our intelligence agency,,,

WTF???
Yet that's exactly what you're saying. I haven't seen our intelligence community state the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.

then how did trump know where it was???

he wasnt flying it,,,
He probably lied. He has that tendency in case you haven’t noticed.
thats a given,,,

but this is about whether we believe russia or our people,,,
No, it's not about whether we believe "our people." It's whether we believe trump. Trump lies as much as he breathes. If trump says the drone was shot down in international waters but Iran and Russia say, nyet, you gotta be crazy to take trump's word for it.

NO!!!

I'm saying that youre saying the same thing you said he said,,,

believe russia and not our intelligence agency,,,

WTF???
Yet that's exactly what you're saying. I haven't seen our intelligence community state the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.

he wasnt flying it,,,
thats a given,,,

No, it's not about whether we believe "our people." It's whether we believe trump. Trump lies as much as he breathes. If trump says the drone was shot down in international waters but Iran and Russia say, nyet, you gotta be crazy to take trump's word for it.
at this point I dont believe either,,,

I'm just glad we are not in another war,,,yet,,

I assume Trump can provide evidence the Drone was in international airspace
Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.
I thought Trump was working for Russia???

he wasnt flying it,,,
thats a given,,,

Well one is lying and one is telling the truth.

Only a rightard would take trump's word. About anything.

President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims over 869 days

Funny how these TDSers are so quick to criticize Trump for NOT killing people.
LOLOL

Shits a rightie, a member of the herd who criticized Bill Clinton for making the same call years ago.

Did the Russians provide proof it wasn't?

It is up to the accuser to provide the proof.

Thank you. Try to get that through these dumbass liberals heads. They're so fucking stupid. God arguing with a doorknob makes more sense.

THEY ARE ACCUSING THE US OF LYING. IT IS THEIR BURDEN TO PROVE IT.

And whats double funny is the accuser is the same person that the left has been attacking for 2 years saying he helped Trump get elected.

You can't make this shit up! This is great stuff.

he wasnt flying it,,,
thats a given,,,

Washington Post? :abgg2q.jpg:

Why hasn’t he?

Russia says downed US drone was in Iranian air space, contradicting key claim by Washington

A US Drone was in Iranian air space when it was shot down, the secretary of the country’s Security Council has said.

Speaking at a briefing for journalists in Jerusalem, Nikolai Patrushev also said evidence presented by the US alleging Tehran was behind attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman was of poor quality and unprofessional.

I thought Russia was working for Trump? Now they're the bastion of truth? I'm telling you, this is good shit. The more liberals speak, the more idiotic they seem.

Thank you. Try to get that through these dumbass liberals heads. They're so fucking stupid. God arguing with a doorknob makes more sense.

And whats double funny is the accuser is the same person that the left has been attacking for 2 years saying he helped Trump get elected.

Um, methinks you might regret thanking me for my post. The US is accusing Iran of shooting down the drone in international waters. It is up to the US to prove it was in international waters. They haven't.

he wasnt flying it,,,
thats a given,,,

its possible both are lying and it never happened,,,

Um, methinks you might regret thanking me for my post. The US is accusing Iran of shooting down the drone in international waters. It is up to the US to prove it was in international waters. They haven't.

its up to the accuser,,,

Why hasn’t he?

I thought Russia was working for Trump? Now they're the bastion of truth? I'm telling you, this is good shit. The more liberals speak, the more idiotic they seem.

thats the fun in it all,,,
watching them lose their minds,,,

34a41q.jpg
Where does the OP say he likes Russia?

He simply stated that Russia is calling Trump a liar, and why doesn't Trump just prove them wrong.

You immediately bounce in and triple front-flip into this BOGUS anti-defense, defense.

#RepublicanLogiks #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

1470447011090.gif

thats a given,,,

Washington Post? :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

Your concession is accepted. :mm:

Forum List

Back