Russia deployed Anti Aircraft Defense system in Syria...Who has planes in Syria? Answer: US

Russia Deploys Advanced Anti-Missile System To Syria For First Time, Us Officials Say

Excerpt: While the purpose is not clear, one US official asked sarcastically, “Nusra doesn’t have an air force do they?” speaking about the Al Qaeda-linked group in Syria. The Islamic State also does not fly any manned aircraft or possess cruise missiles, in a sign that Russia is directing its actions to protect itself against any potential attack from the United States or its allies.

Hey but it would be nice if we could work with the Bald Headed Man Baby / Dictator Putin. He says nice things about me.

Keep believing Russia is our friend because Trump says so.
Nigel Farage Is Right: It Was the EU, Not Russia, Which Provoked ...
Mar 28, 2014 ... Nigel Farage Is Right: It Was the EU, Not Russia, Which Provoked the ... They know full well who is to blame for provoking Putin and Russia, the ...
www.breitbart.com/.../nigel-farage-is-right-it-was-the-eu-not-russia-which- provoked-the-ukraine-crisis/

Dear Hillary: DNC Hack Solved, So Now Stop Blaming Russia
Aug 5, 2016 ... Dear Hillary: DNC Hack Solved, So Now Stop Blaming Russia ... It'snot shocking that Hillary would try to deflect after the fiasco at the Democrat ...
www.breitbart.com/.../dear-hillary-dnc-hack-solved-so-now-stop-blaming- russia/

Russia Deploys Advanced Anti-Missile System To Syria For First Time, Us Officials Say

Excerpt: While the purpose is not clear, one US official asked sarcastically, “Nusra doesn’t have an air force do they?” speaking about the Al Qaeda-linked group in Syria. The Islamic State also does not fly any manned aircraft or possess cruise missiles, in a sign that Russia is directing its actions to protect itself against any potential attack from the United States or its allies.

Hey but it would be nice if we could work with the Bald Headed Man Baby / Dictator Putin. He says nice things about me.

The nerve of those Ruskies, fighting ISIS and all!

You think ISIS has a Air Force?

point-and-laugh.jpg

point-and-laugh.jpg
Those idiot Arabs couldn't fly a kite. Stupid question.

point-and-laugh.jpg

So why do you think the Anti Aircraft missiles have anything to do with fighting Isis' Air Force then?

point-and-laugh.jpg

So why do you think the Anti Aircraft missiles have anything to do with fighting Isis' Air Force then?
Turks idiot. Turks!

point-and-laugh.jpg

Turks idiot. Turks!

putting an exclamation point behind one word isnt a point. Goofball! Goofball!

I miss the good old days when this country had a left. People who were critical of government and war, instead of the bunch of brain dead democrat zombies we have now.

Putin needs an anti aircraft system because they keep getting attacked by the US coalition. A coalition that is in Syria illegally. We need to round up Obama and Clinton at the same time we round up the Bush administration and throw them all in gitmo for crimes against humanity.

Against Obama at all costs....even if its the cost of our own soldiers. Wave that flag guys!

If you're so hell bent on fighting, go on down to your local Army recruiter's office and sign up.

Do I have to sign up to fight before I can oppose cheering Russia to shoot down our planes?

It would give you more credibility than to support our engaging in yet another war to be fought by persons other than yourself.

point-and-laugh.jpg

Turks idiot. Turks!

putting an exclamation point behind one word isnt a point. Goofball! Goofball!
In dealing with children, there are times one has to raise his voice. I really wasn't being racist.

I miss the good old days when this country had a left. People who were critical of government and war, instead of the bunch of brain dead democrat zombies we have now.

Putin needs an anti aircraft system because they keep getting attacked by the US coalition. A coalition that is in Syria illegally. We need to round up Obama and Clinton at the same time we round up the Bush administration and throw them all in gitmo for crimes against humanity.

Those Democrats you remember from the good old days have changed their registeration to Republican and are voting for Trump.

Those Democrats you remember from the good old days have changed their registeration to Republican and are voting for Trump.
The democrats moved to the right.....for sure. I don't know what happened on the right, they are moving to the left it seems. I imagine only as a response to Hillary though.

Face it, put-it-in your mouth is playing Obama for the pussy he is knowing full well the Hag is nothing but hot air and bullshit. The fool and his then Sec of State drew a line in the sand, blinked, backed off, then ran and hid. So what else is new? He knows Obama and the Hag are weak so why not exploit his advantage.

The democrats moved to the right.....for sure. I don't know what happened on the right, they are moving to the left it seems. I imagine only as a response to Hillary though.

I have some old school Democrats that attend my church. They will not vote for Hillary. A primary reason for this is that she advocates for late term abortions and also has pledged to repeal the Hyde Act which prohibits taxpayer funding f abortions. These are the old school Democrats who voted for JFK and some of the Democrats of the past. These folks are against abortion and the taxpayer funding of abortions as well as Hillary's stance on the LGBT community. She has lost their votes.

I have some old school Democrats that attend my church. They will not vote for Hillary. A primary reason for this is that she advocates for late term abortions and also has pledged to repeal the Hyde Act which prohibits taxpayer funding f abortions. These are the old school Democrats who voted for JFK and some of the Democrats of the past. These folks are against abortion and the taxpayer funding of abortions as well as Hillary's stance on the LGBT community. She has lost their votes.
Well she is a Goldwater girl right.......socially liberal, economically neo liberal. That seems to be where the majority of democrats fall these days. Bill Clinton was a big reason for this shift to the neoliberal, not to mention the neo conservative position evidenced in this thread. Four years of Hillary will drag democrats even further right, god forbid eight.

I think her economic ideology trumps her social ideology and I'm not convinced she gives a rats ass about the LGBT cause to begin with, only their votes. She supported the rightest coup in Honduras that removed the leftist government there, the LGBT community didn't fare too well I understand.

Dont ya think Syria is too small for 2 superpowers to be mucking around in.....your guy was late to the show.....has no strategy....almost all the fighter we train go to the other side.....time to stop the nonsense

Forum List

Back