Russia Lifts Sanctions Against Iran

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
According to al Jazeera America, Putin has decided to supply Iran with both missiles and grain (guns and butter) in exchange for crude oil. By doing so Putin not only alleviates some of the international pressure on Iran to curb on their nuclear aspirations but actually removes the motivation for Iran to do so. As a result, months of Kerry's work on the deal and Obama's hoped for legacy seem down the proverbial drain. I suggest our President turn up the heat on both Iran and Russia by doing whatever is necessary to cut the price of both country's primary export - oil - in half.

According to al Jazeera America, Putin has decided to supply Iran with both missiles and grain (guns and butter) in exchange for crude oil. By doing so Putin not only alleviates some of the international pressure on Iran to curb on their nuclear aspirations but actually removes the motivation for Iran to do so. As a result, months of Kerry's work on the deal and Obama's hoped for legacy seem down the proverbial drain. I suggest our President turn up the heat on both Iran and Russia by doing whatever is necessary to cut the price of both country's primary export - oil - in half.

Putin doesn't need Iran's oil....he's doing this just to bitch-slap Barry. Another of Obozo's foreign policy accomplishments....reigniting the cold war.

Well, well, well. The west just had to go and fuck with Putin and start the cold war again.

Our leaders are freaking idiots.

Well, well, well. The west just had to go and fuck with Putin and start the cold war again.

yep we got the most corrupt government in the country next to Israel the fact they are always starting wars with other countries serving the bankers.

Good for Russia.

One could easily make the argument that Russia precipitated the new "cold war" by arming and supporting Iran's hegemonic plans for the Mideast for the past 3 decades. Encouraging N. American oil production should again tip the supply/demand balance enough to devalue both Russia's and Iran's major revenue source and further squeeze their economies.

Putin doesn't need Iran's oil....he's doing this just to bitch-slap Barry. Another of Obozo's foreign policy accomplishments....reigniting the cold war.
Reigniting what really never stopped...

yep we got the most corrupt government in the country next to Israel the fact they are always starting wars with other countries serving the bankers.

Good for Russia.

And that is what happens when one is so consumed with hate he is willing and eager to hate his own country. In 9/11HandJob's case, he so hates Israel that he also hates anyone who doesn't share his hate ... including America.

So what!!!

He's been doing it all along.

Now he thinks it's legal....

One could easily make the argument that Russia precipitated the new "cold war" by arming and supporting Iran's hegemonic plans for the Mideast for the past 3 decades. Encouraging N. American oil production should again tip the supply/demand balance enough to devalue both Russia's and Iran's major revenue source and further squeeze their economies.

Obama is doing everything in his power to do the exact opposite of what you recommend. Worse yet he is reducing military spending.

If Putin did this to end the dream of the phony deal, Putin was doing us a favor.

If Putin did this to end the dream of the phony deal, Putin was doing us a favor.

Well, it is certain that a phony deal is all we can get now. Whatever motivation Iran had to make a deal - even one they would not have honored - is gone.

Do you use birth control laying down for Pootin so much?

I happen to be very thankful to Putin because he's the only one really looking out for eastern Ukrainians because our asshole leaders unleashed a civil war in the country of my ancestors with their fucking coup that overthrew a duly elected government.

I'm descended from Western Ukrainians but I pity those in the east and hope and pray they don't fall into the clutches of the sons of bitches in Kiev.

So yeah. I'm with Putin.

Do you use birth control laying down for Pootin so much?

I happen to be very thankful to Putin because he's the only one really looking out for eastern Ukrainians because our asshole leaders unleashed a civil war in the country of my ancestors with their fucking coup that overthrew a duly elected government.

I'm descended from Western Ukrainians but I pity those in the east and hope and pray they don't fall into the clutches of the sons of bitches in Kiev.

So yeah. I'm with Putin.
It's worse than you think. So far as the records show the coupists seem to have been funded by the non-Russian countries of the Baltic minus Finland and probably Denmark.. DC's problem is that they got sucked in after everyone else had urinated in the soup. This a repeat of the Yugoslavia screw up.

Forum List

Back