Russia likely behind chemical attack in uk

You know, I remember when there was a terror attack in Germany and Obama was on vacation. LOTS of conservatives on this board were screaming that Obama needed to go back to the WH and do something, because Germany was one of our allies.

Now? There has been a terror attack on our closest ally (Britain) that was done by Russia and it was a nerve agent that was used. It even closed down a bar and a place to eat because those places were tested and found to be contaminated.

Yet.................Trump hasn't said a word, not even a tweet about this attack on Britain. Why is that? Is he afraid of Russia and Putin?

You know, I remember when there was a terror attack in Germany and Obama was on vacation. LOTS of conservatives on this board were screaming that Obama needed to go back to the WH and do something, because Germany was one of our allies.

Now? There has been a terror attack on our closest ally (Britain) that was done by Russia and it was a nerve agent that was used. It even closed down a bar and a place to eat because those places were tested and found to be contaminated.

Yet.................Trump hasn't said a word, not even a tweet about this attack on Britain. Why is that? Is he afraid of Russia and Putin?
He sides with Putin and so does his base, so we won’t hear a peep

The media is his base?

The media is his base?
The ones you follow, yes

The media has barely mentioned this

I don't know what news sources you have been using, but MSNBC, CNN and VICE news have all reported on this happening. They said that it was a slow acting nerve agent, and because when they tested the areas where they got sick, they found that both the bar and the place they ate at were contaminated and needed to be cleaned. They also warned that people who had been at those two places that day should wash all their personal belongings.

I don't know what news sources you have been using, but MSNBC, CNN and VICE news have all reported on this happening. They said that it was a slow acting nerve agent, and because when they tested the areas where they got sick, they found that both the bar and the place they ate at were contaminated and needed to be cleaned. They also warned that people who had been at those two places that day should wash all their personal belongings.

I heard about the attack last Friday. Searched all those sites for more details and found nothing.

I found it strange to ignore an act of war between two world powers

I heard about the attack last Friday. Searched all those sites for more details and found nothing.

I found it strange to ignore an act of war between two world powers

Here's a couple of links for you....................

21 People Sought Medical Help After U.K. Nerve-Agent Attack

Britain Blames Russia for Nerve Agent Attack on Former Spy

Forum List

Back